• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

Adam Blade said:
He still has CK and CS... :x

But at least Step 1 is over for you, Fox.

How is school treating the both of you?

No one cares about those scores. :)

I heard CK is a "CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?" exam and a huge waste of money for US Medical Students

dream

AShep said:
BTW dream you're not really a turd, I just get far too worked up about shit in this thread ;)

It's cool. You just have to realize everyone is kidding in here.

I mean, shit, if people took everything that happens in NBA-Age literally, dIEHARD would have drowned himself in his toxic lake when Deron got Sloan so upset that he just said fuck it and retired when Deron was remanded to New Jersey when he had to wear an avatar proudly proclaiming his other pilgrim wife is a Knicks fan.

woodchuck

Adam Blade said:
He still has CK and CS... :x

But at least Step 1 is over for you, Fox.

How is school treating the both of you?

I got Step1 June 22nd. Mavs games are going to be my only break from studying.

I bet you've just been having an amazing time until residency starts.

THRILLH0

Banned
dream said:
It's cool. You just have to realize everyone is kidding in here.

I mean, shit, if people took everything that happens in NBA-Age literally, dIEHARD would have drowned himself in his toxic lake when Deron got Sloan so upset that he just said fuck it and retired when Deron was remanded to New Jersey when he had to wear an avatar proudly proclaiming his other pilgrim wife is a Knicks fan.

Yep, true. Oh well, hopefully Boston and Chicago both get through so we can troll the shit out of each other for another round ;)

SUPREME1

Banned
diddles said:
lakers fans go to the off season thread with all your nonsense about the future of your team.

this thread is for teams still in the playoffs and the games they're competing in.

i swear it's like the Sixth Sense in here with you guys hangin around like nothing changed. go to the light!

Triple L calling out people for sticking around the thread regardless of their team's status?

OH.MY.GOD.

SUPREME1

Banned
Black Mamba said:
sarcastic post? El Pollo Loco is garbage.

Honestly, I think El Pollo Loco is very underrated as a fastfood chain.

I put it in the same catergory as subway, in that its tons healthier than most alternatives, and it's tasty. It just doesn't get all any love from the grease lovers.

AShep said:
If the Celts can force a game 7 KG is going to be ridiculous after that 2 day layoff.
If the Celtics win tonight, the Celtics will win in 7.

They won't lose this series Boston...and quite frankly, I don't have enough faith in Miami in a Game 7 yet. I would not be surprised if Miami could win a Game 7; I just wouldn't bet on it.

edit: why the fuck is Shaq in street clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom