• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
WrikaWrek said:
I don't understand some of the posters. Bitching about Miami heat fans...why?

What in the fuck gives you the right to support your team, but doesn't give them the right to support theirs?

These guys didn't post all season. Not all of them. Ph33nix, Cerrius, Miami-Wesker sure. And that newer guy who came in when I did (sorry, Joel Anthony Avatar guy, forgot your username).

But these other cats? Where were they all season, hell all series long? They show up now and expect to not get shit on? Pah-lease.

Dreams-Visions said:
fuck that. this loss wasn't Delonte's fault. His offense and defense were fine. And Kristic was okay too. But Jeff Green and Glenn Davis were a fucking problem.

If they had Kendrick Perkins and a healthy Rondo...well...it doesn't matter now. Jeff Green was worthless and for the second game in a row, Paul Pierce made horrible decisions with passes down the stretch.

I still can't believe Ainge thought relying on the O'neals and Kristic was a good idea.

MikeTyson said:
lebroncheer.gif

kiss my ass

yeah who are you?

Sanjuro

YuriLowell said:
Dude Lifelongs. We cant harass them.

They are lebron fans.
Shut the fuck up. We can harass the living hell out of them. They never show up, don't sell out their home court for playoff games, and don't follow the game.

And I'm a LeBron fan.

LiquidMetal14 said:
I'm more of a Lebron fan who wants to see him succeed. But yea, it's easy to jump on. It's good for the league.

U MAD? I don't religiously post in the thread but I have been adamantly following the NBA since the 80's. This is the most interested I've been in quite some time.
bitch, get your own schtick.
any fan of lebron isn't a true nba fan. that's like saying you enjoy watching kittens die.

Dreams-Visions said:
fuck that. this loss wasn't Delonte's fault. His offense and defense were fine. And Kristic was okay too. But Jeff Green and Glenn Davis were a fucking problem.

If they had Kendrick Perkins and a healthy Rondo...well...it doesn't matter now. Jeff Green was worthless and for the second game in a row, Paul Pierce made horrible decisions with passes down the stretch.

I agree on Delonte. But the bench as an entire unit failed. Baby and Green are awful and killed the team.

LyleLanley said:
I still can't believe Ainge thought relying on the O'neals and Kristic was a good idea.
fucking Shaq played on game after the month of February. And scored what? 2 point? and 0 boards. Meanwhile, Kendrick's team plays on.

Danny Ainge being Danny Ainge. Ray and KG coming made Ainge look like a better GM than he really is.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Shut the fuck up. We can harass the living hell out of them. They never show up, don't sell out their home court for playoff games, and don't follow the game.

And I'm a LeBron fan.

sarcasm is hard on the internet.

HEAT LIFELONG.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Black Mamba said:
I agree on Delonte. But the bench as an entire unit failed. Baby and Green are awful and killed the team.
Perkins was traded to shore up the bench after Daniels went down. Losing Daniels and Tony Allen did them in.

Sanjuro

YuriLowell said:
sarcasm is hard on the internet.

HEAT LIFELONG.
We can take the rest of the Celtics fans, convert into Miami fans, and then back again. We would still have more class and swagger than those "OMG the Weather is BEAUTIFUL!" schmos.

And I'm a LeBron fan.

:'(

I still can't believe Danny traded Erden for a fucking draft pick :/

Jermaine ONeal played alright but he would have been better as a back up , fucking shaq breaking down

Lunchbox said:
have you seen that leybron james? im not a basketball fan, but i think he's like the greatest of all time

heat in 4

Ive been following basketball since 46' and only lebron has interested me this much.

Im a lebron fan.

dream

In all seriousness, Coach Spo has always struck me as a cool dude and it's nice to see him deal with all the shit he took earlier in the season and still come out a winner.

friskykillface said:
:'(

I still can't believe Danny traded Erden for a fucking draft pick :/

Jermaine ONeal played alright but he would have been better as a back up , fucking shaq breaking down

Erden would have been infinitely better than the corpse of Shaq.

I have never wished ill for a player but if Bosh fell down while walking the cat walk and tore his Achilles heal i wouldn't be mad. If Wade somehow slipped in the shower, hit his head, and got amnesia, I wouldn't hate.

Two things that fucked us up this year.

1. Not signing a Decent Backup Center that didnt have a history of hurting himself.

2. Marquis Going out.

LovingSteam said:
We seriously need to have a Heat-Age thread that is separate from the rest of NBA-GAF civilization. Throw them on to an island to suck on Brons balls.

You guys are really going to hate this forum when the Cowboys win the Superbowl next season.!

YuriLowell said:
Two things that fucked us up this year.

1. Not signing a Decent Backup Center that didnt have a history of hurting himself.

2. Marquis Going out.

If only we didn't blow up the team. If only we could've gotten battier.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
My god the rage from both sides is amazing and so very entertaining.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
The Celtics lost the series clearly because of the refs. The Heat have no fucking talent than getting lousy calls and bandwagon fans.

And I'm a LeBron fan.

Ok whatever you say bro. And you're a LeBron fan!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
thekad said:
The last few pages have been amazing. When the Heat win the championship, I fear what will happen to this place.
You'd fit right in with your cousins.

Tom Penny

Well If someone had to beat my Celtics at least it's the Heat did since Wade, Bosh and Lebron are my favorite players I still have a team to root for.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
thekad said:
The last few pages have been amazing. When the Heat win the championship, I fear what will happen to this place.
Hahaha, yeah. Best thread on the NeoGAFs!

Hey guys don't be pissed that these guys haven't been posting in this thread. They've been at the games. Here's a picture of them:

30suhk4.jpg

LovingSteam said:
I have never wished ill for a player but if Bosh fell down while walking the cat walk and tore his Achilles heal i wouldn't be mad. If Wade somehow slipped in the shower, hit his head, and got amnesia, I wouldn't hate.

What if he tripped on a bag answering the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom