• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
Oooooooh, a lifelong LLL with an inferiority complex.

Never seen one of these before.

Those are best ones because, they live such an amazing life but surprisingly they have time to take out (when they win a series, chip, off-season FA, etc.) to come post here.

dream said:
@ESPNForsberg Glen Davis says he wants to be a starter. Said he'd like to come back to Boston, but clearly wants larger role. 36 minutes ago
@ESPNForsberg Glen Davis says he wants to be a starter. Said he'd like to come back to Boston, but clearly wants larger role. 36 minutes ago

Larger man wants larger role. I see no problem with this. Natural order of things. Also, lol.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Black Mamba said:
Time to update for all the LLLs, Brandi.

gaf-list.png
I'm with the Grizzlies biatch. Ever since Big Country.

SamuraiX-

aktham said:
Just looked up YuriLowell

STEP ASIDE GUYS!!! Let the anime expert explain Basket-Ball to us.

Wait, what are you still doing here?

I thought you're too busy for el baloncesto because you have such an awesome life?

Don't you miss your family yet or something?

SamuraiX- said:

I thought you're too busy for el baloncesto because you have such an awesome life?

And he "just looked up" Yuri, meaning he took even more time away from his awesome life!

Vire

Barkley on Heat: "They celebrated like they just won the Larry O'B Trophy. They didn't realize it's just 2nd rd of playoffs." Was the quote hehe.

He does realize Boston was the source of their pain an anguish for the past two years? Wade and Bron were both eliminated by the hands of this team last year, so I'm sure it felt damn good to finally beat them after so many tough losses. I highly doubt they were playing "We Already Won" in the locker room...

Tom Penny

dream said:

That is Ainge's plan. He knows KG is going to retire and Ray is going to be a hot commodity. It's time to built around a high energy, high IQ player with elite athleticism like Baby. That's building block peace number 1. Then they will add Iggy to spread the floor with his shooting.

ryutaro's mama said:
Those are best ones because, they live such an amazing life but surprisingly they have time to take out (when they win a series, chip, off-season FA, etc.) to come post here.
i wish i had a amazingly full life that i only post on here when my team is doing well.

:(

jjasper

KingGondo said:
Probably true. But 35 points in a half is not a good sign for any team.

Yeah both teams (esp. us) look tired. I think not having any depth in the front is going to kill us by the end of this game. I just don't see Marc and ZBo hold up.

Edit: But really all it takes is Harden being off the floor and Westbrook to go into Failbrook mode for us to get back in.

Derwind

SamuraiX- said:
He has seriously been trolling the Celtics organization since he came in the league. Send his ass to Toronto and let him show us all how we're clearly underestimating the shit out of his fatfuck bitch ass.

Why would you send this cancer to us. We don't need this shit, were already struggling to be relevant, we don't need more mediocrity in this city.

I swear T-Mobile girl gets posted every 5th page.

This is the only girl deserving of every 5th page.

kate_upton_jordanVII.png

Also i wish I could take time away from Jerking it to anime to actually post in here. :(

As much as you guys like hating on the lifelongs I have to admit I wish I could be at a bar with wesker, cerrius, cherry, etc. those dudes when this shit went down

I like have no real life heat fan friends. and most of my friends are mavs fans...you guys get the idea of what i've had to deal with for years now lol

Resilient

The celebration was maybe a little over done but you can understand where he was coming from after the last couple of years. There were a lot of haters that he kind of silenced tonight.

That said, he could have been a bit more gracious about it and it would have reflected a lot better of him. But we all know that isn't who he is.

Also, Mavs fan here! I was gaming side for the longest time till I discovered the NBA threads lol.

Pkaz01

ph33nix said:
I like have no real life heat fan friends. and most of my friends are mavs fans...you guys get the idea of what i've had to deal with for years now lol
Admit it you were a mavs fan before they lost to the heat and then you bandwagoned into the collapse and were stuck.

Seda

ph33nix said:
As much as you guys like hating on the lifelongs I have to admit I wish I could be at a bar with wesker, cerrius, cherry, etc. those dudes when this shit went down

Where do you live? Texas?

Blackface

Banned
Dear Life-Longs.

NBAGAF is not twitter. Unless you plan on eventually having actual conversations about basketball, nobody wants to hear your fucking pig squeals.

ph33nix said:

At least you got to talk shit when the Mavs lost to them in the 06 finals, right?

aktham

SamuraiX- said:

I noticed the anime/japanese wannabe freaks are ganging up on on me angrily posting from their mother's basement. Keep it up LOL

ph33nix said:

Are saying im your friend?

dream said:

Why couldn't we have traded baby?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
aktham said:
I noticed the anime/japanese wannabe freaks are ganging up on on me angrily posting from their mother's basement. Keep it up LOL
Shitjustgotreal.wav
Not really. But seeing this guy digging himself deeper and deeper is fun.

StickSoldier said:
At least you got to talk shit when the Mavs lost to them in the 06 finals, right?

You're kidding, right? Think GAF except real life, all day, every day, on facebook, everywhere

Seda said:
Where do you live? Texas?

Yeah I'm a plano resident now but should be moving to dallas area in a few weeks

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
She's internet boards overrated too.

Looks like a bad mix of Sofia Vergara plus Cindy Crawford plus Denise Richards.

Dude. No.

aktham said:

See, now he's taking even more time away from his awesome life to try and run Yuri for being an "anime/japanese wannabe freak"...whatever that even means...

Booshka

This thread got funny with all the lifelongs coming out of nowhere. I don't post often, but at least I was around in the regular season.

They already won.

Please one of the three teams in the West, crush the Heat in the Finals, for the sake of basketball.

Guys I bring a peace offering to those who are pissed that the Heat LLLs are taking over

Btw anyone watching OKC and Memphis????? I see Westbrook is still sabotaging his own team
*NSFW???*
Kate%2BUpton%2B%25289%2529-794303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom