• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ph33nix said:
You're kidding, right? Think GAF except real life, all day, every day, on facebook, everywhere

Haha, yup guess you can't do much about it. My friend always drilled me about them losing in 06, and he's a Lakers fan.

giri

Derwind said:
I'm not on this page but its understandable since I came in the middle of the season.

Raptors fan for future reference.
See, this i believe. No sane person admits to being a raps fan.

The Grizzlies are running the offense like when I thought they wouldn't even make the playoffs. This post iso with nobody cutting is going to be the end of them. I really can't stand it.

And as I type they do something other than that.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Man, if they'll be bumping into the Bulls every year, just pencil MIA into the next 5 or 6 NBA Finals.

If the Grizz and the Durants Westbrooks are all they'll be seeing for the next few years, Dynasty Mode Activated.

They are about to beat the Bulls in 4 or 5 games.

aktham said:
I noticed the anime/japanese wannabe freaks are ganging up on on me angrily posting from their mother's basement. Keep it up LOL
triplehshovel.gif

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Go to a big college, 2 out of every 5 girls at the bar are hotter than she is or around the same level.

I went to the University of Texas at Austin. AUSTIN. I spent my last two years in NYC... If you're telling me she wouldn't be the hottest chick at 90% of the places she went to, then I would LOVE to go to whatever place you're talking about.

I'm like trying to find anything wrong with her. There's nothing wrong with her at all.

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Go to a big college, 2 out of every 5 girls at the bar are hotter than she is or around the same level.

Ergh, not really.

She's one very fine physical specimen.

Not saying the others are dogs, but she's very very hot. But there are plenty of girls on her level.

dream

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about the MJ talking ball commercial.

"There are only two of us who knew what this meant: me and MJ."

Wow.

SamuraiX-

bishoptl said:
Just finished Season 2, why?

edit: did you mean Carnivale?

Never heard of that show. Is it good?

I was referring more to the Heat already winning the championship in May.

Ain't dat some shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom