• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
Could have fooled me, with Zach and Marc combining for 54 points today on 60% shooting and all.

Do I know you?

Yeah they haven't been protecting the paint well, but they had Green at PF on the Thunder, it never would of worked. It would of been worse having Green and Nenad guard Gasol/Zbo.

DJ88

reilo said:
So it took you three months to start posting?

I didn't know 3 months = 2 months and 10 days. And this wasn't my very first post. I don't post extensively, except for today where it's just too much fun.

Gigglepoo said:
Green did seem like he'd be a great glue guy in college. He could score, rebound, play defense -- basically, he could fill whatever roll his team needed. He was a good pick at the time that didn't pan out. Who was a better tweener coming out?

I'm just being a homer by picking Thad Young but seriously Green at 5 was reach...we though he would fall to 13 for our pick or something. You(normally) don't pick glue guys in the top 5.

Gigglepoo

Knux-Future said:
I'm just being a homer by picking Thad Young but seriously Green at 5 was reach...we though he would fall to 13 for our pick or something. You(normally) don't pick glue guys in the top 5.

He's no Hibbert, that's for damn sure.

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
We need better officiating than this. Heat are making a ton of undefendable shots.
Yeah some of these shots by Wade and Lebron you just gotta tip your hat to, but there's no excuse for leaving Jones open this many times.
Knux-Future said:
Rondo is going to fall off so fast when Ray and Pierce retire/leave.
That's like 2+ years away, you think he won't improve his offensive game at all by then? He'll still be an all-star when they're gone.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
commentary volume really low for anyone else? I actually kind of like watching the game with no announcers.

Cloudy

Banned
Boston has been unable to get any kind of inside game going. You will not beat Miami with no inside game and a a PG who is useless in the half-court..

Gigglepoo said:
He's no Hibbert, that's for damn sure.

I used to troll Hibbert so hard...then dude lost a shit ton of weight and shut me the fuck up. I also said the Hansbrough would suck....I'm so sorry Based Psycho T.

So basically the Pacers make me look bad on a regular basis.

SamuraiX-

I can't believe James Jones has 23 points.

Most points off the bench in Miami Playoff history?

For real?

LOL Pierce

INGLEWOOOOOOOOD

Bread said:
Yeah some of these shots by Wade and Lebron you just gotta tip your hat to, but there's no excuse for leaving Jones open this many times.

That's like 2+ years away, you think he won't improve his offensive game at all by then? He'll still be an all-star when they're gone.

If Rondo doesn't add a consistent jumper and learn how to score for himself ( stop with that Eric Snow drive and dish when I have an open shot shit) he will fall off hard. Ray makes him tougher to guard because Rondo's man often has to help off Ray in order to stop penetration.

Gigglepoo

sooperkool said:
Damn sure better than the Reggie Miller leg kick days.

The difference is, Reggie would pull that crap once or twice a game. We have to put up with the Westbrook/Wade bailouts all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom