• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
HAAHAHAH I want no fucking part of Miami in the finals. Fuuuuuuck that shit. Fuck it.

Heat/Bulls is going to be fucking unbearable to watch because of the refs. *shudders*

Mind you teh Celtics are playing like Spencer Hawes right now but damn that was a soul crushing flagrant. The Heat didn't even need that one to be them but damn Dan Crawford.

so if your last name is Crawford you are a horrible ref.

so Jamal and Jordan should never become refs

dream said:
Wow. The corruption is shocking.

But it's not like if the series goes back to Boston 2-0 Miami, the calls won't be heavily angled towards the Czzz.

Like I said, Stern wants long series for the marquee matchups.

He doesn't give a fuck about anything else.

Bread

Banned
Pierce finally! Good end to a shitty last 3 minutes of the quarter. They can make a comeback, but they can't be missing layups.

Vestal said:
Weres the rage over that call then?
Oh give me a break, Joel stuck his leg out and caught Rondo with it. How is that at all comparable to the flagrant?

Forceatowulf said:
Jeff Green is worthless.

Thunder made out like fucking bandits in that trade. Good god.

Green wasn't even the best tweener in his draft...he was a reach then. Dude just isn't that good. DAT G-Town bias

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
StickSoldier said:
Yeah, they really did. Jeff Green and Nenad were horrible imo.
Could have fooled me, with Zach and Marc combining for 54 points today on 60% shooting and all.
Cipherr said:
Im sure you all have made asses of yourself with the join date post date nonsense already, can we just let that nonsense go now?
Do I know you?

DJ88

Gigglepoo said:
I've been wrong before. Welcome to GAF, your team is boring but will win the East anyway

Thank you man, good to know some people still have sense. I hope they will, but it definitely wont be easy. Boston and possibly Chicago are going to make it a huge challenge.

Gigglepoo

Knux-Future said:
Green wasn't even the best tweener in his draft...he was a reach then. Dude just isn't that good. DAT G-Town bias

Green did seem like he'd be a great glue guy in college. He could score, rebound, play defense -- basically, he could fill whatever roll his team needed. He was a good pick at the time that didn't pan out. Who was a better tweener coming out?

Flash said:
2 fts + possession which led to a 3 lol

Play some defense and it's just 2 points. Can't blame the refs for that.

Cipherr said:
Im sure you all have made asses of yourself with the join date post date nonsense already, can we just let that nonsense go now?

No one is making ass outta of themselves except the super fan that is somehow making his first post on NBA-Age in the second round, 3 months after he was approved.

If the Czzz were beating that ass today, we would still be waiting for him to "ease his way in" to posting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
StickSoldier said:
Does usually shoot this many threes? Fuck that's all he's doing.
How do you not know whether a player that used to play for your team for three+ seasons shoots so many threes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom