• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Pierce with a fierce fire but holy shit that was some janky stuff. Sorry C's NBA ain't gonna dare risk you guys getting any type of momentum first game.

Ninja Scooter said:
Let's be real, the outrage is coming because it's the Heat and people here have some irrational hatred of the Heat. If it was Lebron getting thrown out on that exact same play, everyone here would be LOL'ing and cheering.
I couldn't agree more.

Amory Blaine said:
Lol, people don't hate pierce? I've yet to find a single non-celtics fan who doesn't hate pierce.

People hate Lebron more. There is so much hate for Lebron and the Heat some LAKER fans are cheering for the Celtics. LAKER FANS CHEERING FOR THE CELTICS. It's funny that way. People have a way of flipping. Last year when the Blunder were underdogs everyone loved KD and rooted them on to beat the Lakers, this year everyone hates the Thunder and is rooting the underdog Grizzlies to beat them. We love to build guys up and then tear them down.

Puddles

Banned
How the fuck is hating the Heat irrational?

I'd argue it's irrational not to hate this year's Heat, even if you're from Miami.

punkypine said:
Or if it was peirce against any other team

Yeah I can't stand Pierce. I actually can't stand the Celts, but when they play the Heat, I seem not to hate them. I'm still bitter about the Finals, so I'll never like the Heat. Plus, you add LBJ/Bosh to that team, and they fucking talk about wining 20 titles before the season starts makes it that much worse.

Ephemeris

alr1ghtstart said:
0070_pq3p.gif
*saves*

Duki

Banned
lmao boston

fake ass old ass pretender contenders

what the fuck thunder though

what the fuck

when do i get to stop watching zbo for fucks sake

Amory

Paul Pierce better be in bill simmons style "eff you" mode next game, because we absolutely have to steal one in miami or this series is over before it gets started.

Doomsayer

StickSoldier said:
Yeah I can't stand Pierce. I actually can't stand the Celts, but when they play the Heat, I seem not to hate them. I'm still bitter about the Finals, so I'll never like the Heat. Plus, you add LBJ/Bosh to that team, and they fucking talk about wining 20 titles before the season starts makes it that much worse.

Aren't you a Thunder fan? I'm confused.

Puddles said:
How the fuck is hating the Heat irrational?

I'd argue it's irrational not to hate this year's Heat, even if you're from Miami.

I think Lebron is a douche, and the "Decision" was mad douchy, but KG is a douche too. Pierce gives off douche vibes from time to time. I don't hate him for going to Miami. I don't blame him for ditching Cleveland. Even though I think it hurts his legacy in the long run, I don't care anymore that he left to team up with Wade and potentially become a 2nd banana. People hating over that stuff and saying he doesn't deserve to ever win a ring, some of that is irrational.

The M.O.B

Bosh is supplying us with zero offense, why don't we just have Anthony out there who has had plenty of rest.

Spo ball Smh

friskykillface said:
hmmmmm KG with just 6 points in 30+ minutes, that needs to change

Joel Anthony wont let it change

DWade was the difference tonight. You stop him ( lawl...easy right?) you beat the Heat.

But if James Jones turns on Reggie mode like he did tonight the Celts don't stand a chance

I do think Boston comes back to win game 2. They will now have a chip on their shoulders and I don't see them having a first half like they did today not to mention Jones isn't having a repeat performance of game 1. But then again Stern wants his Bron Bron to become the second coming of MJ so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom