• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amory Blaine said:
Giving him a second tech on THAT bullshit was equivalent to throwing him out of the game. There wasn't a technical on the play. If that was gonna be his first, sure, be more frivolous with it, but he didn't do anything.

Players get techs on back and forth jawing like that all the time. Double techs are very common in those situations. You are mad that the ref didn't know the situation, but Paul should have too. Part of that is on him.

Part of the reason we hate the NBA refs is because they care too much about the "situation". Who's at home, is it a star getting fouled, is it going to start/stop/extend a comeback? Now you want them to do it. Can't have it both ways.

Puddles

Banned
dream said:
Do you see what I mean? You KNOW the refs are out to fuck you, so why not make it worth it and injure Wade and Lebron?

Not Wade. He deserves to have a good career. I'd give them my full blessing to take out King Crab though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This sweet tea McDonald's commercial was just followed by the T-Mobile rap commercial.

Someone shoot me.

Amory

It's hard to get indignant about the shit from the refs because the C's weren't gonna win this game as it is. It's just always shitty to see nba officials acting like they're supposed to be a part of the game.

Let's be real, the outrage is coming because it's the Heat and people here have some irrational hatred of the Heat. If it was Lebron getting thrown out on that exact same play, everyone here would be LOL'ing and cheering.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
On an entire game? Sure. I already said the Heat have made amazing shots...but tossing Pierce? Killing runs? Hmmm.

Oh shut up. The refs single-handedly give game 1 vs the Knicks to the Celtics, so just shut up. Pierce headbutt another player. He should have gotten ejected right then and there.

Sanjuro

bionic77 said:
You got me there. But I was here during the Kwame era as well! The only thing hurting my ability to follow sports these days is being a new dad and having zero time.
I bet your kid has Kareem goggles, Palomalo hair, and a giant grey dick.

Baby Milo

Ninja Scooter said:
Let's be real, the outrage is coming because it's the Heat and people here have some irrational hatred of the Heat. If it was Lebron getting thrown out on that exact same play, everyone here would be LOL'ing and cheering.

brianjones said:
oh god i hate that fucking sweet tea chick .. shes creepy looking

LOL yeah, the two worst commercials following each other? What the fuck are they thinking.

And I wish they would stop replaying that damn replay of the LBJ pass to Wade.

exarkun

Ninja Scooter said:

for once ninja says something smart.

Except for reilo, he doesn't hate the heat he actually just calls it as he sees it. Sometimes.

Sanjuro

weekend_warrior said:
Oh shut up. The refs single-handedly give game 1 vs the Knicks to the Celtics, so just shut up. Pierce headbutt another player. He should have gotten ejected right then and there.
Why aren't you in the offseason thread? Your team lost beause they suck and are the Knicks

Ninja Scooter said:
My hatred for the Heat is completely rational.

It's because of LeBron.

thekad

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:

I'd like to think anyone actually complaining about those T's are either trolling or Celtics fans.

Amory

Ninja Scooter said:

Lol, people don't hate pierce? I've yet to find a single non-celtics fan who doesn't hate pierce.

punkypine

Ninja Scooter said:
Or if it was peirce against any other team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom