• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

AShep said:
Wow. The whole "that won't happen again" game is a dangerous one to play but it's hard to see JJ going off like this AND Rose going 0-7 to start again.

I hope...

The Bulls have been playing lethargic throughout the playoffs. That's a problem.

Crawford and JJ can beast every game. Bulls have nobody to defend them. Crawford has been crossing up Bull defenders all game. This could be a terrible matchup for Chicago.

J2 Cool

SephCast said:
Bulls let off the gas in the third. Thought they had it easy.

Just a stupid stupid move to throw the bench out there to start the 4th by Thibs, when the Hawks made a run to end the 3rd. This ain't the regular season, and it's no surprise to find yourself down 10 at 7-8 min when you do. Then he throws CJ out there in the 4th, next to Rose, when you have a 4th quarter shooter like Korver and need offense. Frustrating as fuck.

Over.

SoulPlaya said:
The Hawks shots are just falling, Bulls shots aren't.

Yup I saw way too many shots from them just miraculously drop in somehow. I mean JJ had like 35..you're telling me that's going to happen again? It would certainly be shocking.

This just wasn't Chicago's night.

THRILLH0

Banned
dream said:
Chicago Spurs.

AShep and snack got kind of quiet, huh?

You stopped reading the thread, huh? Still here mate.

Bulls kinda laid an egg tonight but can still get this done.

EDIT: Now i'll get real quiet. FML.

woodchuck

sup guys. I decided to take a break from studying to grace this thread with my presence for the mavs/lakers games.

I see that Brandy has defected. I'll try to pick up the slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom