• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixghost

SephCast said:
See, Derrick. That's much better than a missed 3.
It's still an important part of his game, even if he's on a bad run. If he abandons the 3, then teams can just revert to the 08/09 book on Derrick and play 4-5 steps off of him. Teague started to do that for a few possessions, and that's when he made that 3.

That said, he's been pretty awful from 3 this post-season though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Gonna be immensely disappointed if the Lakers come out flat tonight. I can forgive them for sleeping on a 1st rounder and a player going into God Mode two times. But it's time to seriously nut the fuck up.

J2 Cool

Cubsfan23 said:
Joe Johnson > Rose

Rose was said to have wanted Joe this summer, before he was offered max. Didn't seem as enthused about Lebron or Wade;

Rose's TO's have been stupid tonight. Not even understandable ones.

J2 Cool

Jesus. Joe Johnson laying daggers in us. I have no idea why CJ's out there, you should have instantly went to Korver if you wanted some shooting.

bionic77

It looks like I was wrong about Rose being the MVP, the Bulls winning the title and Bin Laden dying years ago in some cave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom