• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

dream said:
Can you imagine what an absolute disaster a Memphis/Atlanta finals would be?
I, for one, could not be happier if the grizz won. A small market team that i don't think has ever won before? make it so!

Jobu is pleased with your sacrifice Johnson..Yes very pleased.
263kp6v.png

bionic77

Darkman M said:
You predicted the bulls to win it this year?
I thought Kobe was too old and the rest of LA was a bunch of pussies and I liked the way Chicago matched up with Miami and LA (my other contenders). Of course I didnt expect Rose to suck this much either...

THRILLH0

Banned
Wow. The whole "that won't happen again" game is a dangerous one to play but it's hard to see JJ going off like this AND Rose going 0-7 to start again.

I hope...

Gigglepoo

I love that this guy is wearing a Westbrook jersey. Except for the fact that he hit the three, that was a deadly accurate portrayal.

THRILLH0

Banned
SephCast said:
Bulls let off the gas in the third. Thought they had it easy.

Yep. I'll admit that when they came back I thought that normal service would resume but the Hawks sure as shit didn't lie down.

dIEHARD said:
DAT WHOOPS

Heheh you got me. Nice of you to show up to point it out ;)

malyce

Atlanta = slept on
Chicago = over rated

I keep telling them the regular season don't mean shit, but they don't listen. If Chicago wants to come out of this one alive they'll have to bring their A-game every night for the remaining 6 games, Atlanta =! Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom