• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
giga said:
Considering our terrible offense, we should never be shooting above 50. Bulls D stunk.

I wouldn't say that. Hawks hit some very contested shots. They just had their way tonight on the tough shots. JJ in particular was having his game of the season.

Darkman M

dream said:
I found the picture I couldn't believe ESPN put up yesterday!

Chris-Bosh-Slander-300x225.jpg

Clearly shopped

Duki

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:
Kinda funny that the Heat are the only top seed team that has looked the most consistent so far in these playoffs
its like their gameplan is

we gon come in

we gon look like hell

and we gon win by 6-9 points

working like a charm

DominoKid

CherryWoodFuton said:
Crawford in NBA 2k11 used to shit on me with 3 pointers. Glad he's doing it in real life

The Hawks shit on everybody in 2K11 man. I love playing with them.

Josh Smith is a straight animal in that game.

LovingSteam said:
It sucks because its lookin more and more like the cHeat will win the chip. I am not sure if Boston has it in them to pull out a series win and the Lakers, well, I don't have much confidence in them either.

Miami seems to have things lining up for them. Ainge's stupid trade, Atlanta's emergence, etc.

Lakers are the only hope!

smurfx

get some go again
bulls looking like trash. better hope the celtics step up because the heat are going to have an easy road to the finals.

punkypine said:
yea but bynum, marc gasol's sister, odom and maybe even artest are better than anyone else on the mavs roster

Mavs only real hope is that Kidd and Terry both have games this series where they go like 7-10 from 3.

J2 Cool

ATL is a bad matchup for the Bulls. Crawford/Johnson have an advantage over Rose/Deng as scorers. Boozer/Noah aren't enough of an edge on Horford/Smith. And Bogans is just Bogans. Rose needs to play great, and he just suffered the most meaningless injury ever.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Injury addded to insult.

Joe Johnson played excellently.

I hope Rose just sprained it again.

That's of course all he did. All that matters is how well he moves/jumps/lands next game.

Vestal

CherryWoodFuton said:
Dallas vs Portland Game 4 says otherwise

Dude no.. I mean I could point out how we couldn't close out Philly in 4 and allowed 10 points in less than a minute..

We had one hickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom