• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkad

Banned
lol @ some people in this topic, this is just one game and the Hawks were shooting out of their minds. The Bulls will take of business.

J2 Cool

Are you serious??? What kind of Cubs shit is this?

Just about to say Wednesday can't come soon enough, now Rose needs to heal. fml.

Ickman3400 said:
Ok what the fuck man, why was Rose even still in!!!

Cause he just had to stand there.

Vestal

Branduil said:
10-26

MVP

Lakers' title road looks easier than ever.

Your road comes through South beach.. But what are we talking about.. You still have to get through Dallas and Memphis

This is fantastic for the league right now. Never thought I'd see these mid-tier teams actually pushing for the WCF/ECF.

Hopefully it continues.

Gigglepoo

Ickman3400 said:
Yup I saw way too many shots from them just miraculously drop in somehow. I mean JJ had like 35..you're telling me that's going to happen again? It would certainly be shocking.

This just wasn't Chicago's night.

Joe Johnson is one of the best pure shooters in the league. Is he going to score 30+ a night? Obviously not, but Crawford, Horford, and Josh Smith will probably score more in the games to come too. Atlanta won because they hit clutch shots, contested every shot on defense, and won every hustle play. That's not luck.

Branduil

samus4ever said:
As a Hawks fan I don't want to see Rose go down like that. Hopefully it's just a tweak.
Of course you don't. Rose is the Hawks' most valuable defensive player. I guess his value to other team's defenses is why he won league MVP.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I remember reading something where the author was proclaiming that the Bulls are a lock for the finals because they have the easiest road to the finals and will sweep their way there. I always wonder how embarrassed some of these sports writers must feel when their proclamations constantly end up being bullshit.

Cloudy

Banned
Akkad said:
lol @ some people in this topic, this is just one game and the Hawks were shooting out of their minds. The Bulls will take of business.

As bad as the Hawks looked in round 1, they shouldn't be beating the Bulls at home...

Vestal

This is the 98 Curse.. For fucking up a 4th maybe 5th consecutive title, to "rebuild'.

Kraus and Reinsdorf, this is all on you.

SamuraiX-

DAT 24 POINTS ON 27 SHOTS

M
V
P

SMFH @ all the chumps who claimed every game in this series would be a blowout in Chicago's favor.

J2 Cool

I'm so fucking angry right now. 6 days of rest for Rose's ankle out the window with less than 3 seconds left, Bulls lose HCA, looked horrible.

At least he gets the MVP award between games, right? >.<

Akkad said:

51% is not some godly percentage. The Hawks' offense wasn't amazing, the Bulls' offense stunk.

It sucks because its lookin more and more like the cHeat will win the chip. I am not sure if Boston has it in them to pull out a series win and the Lakers, well, I don't have much confidence in them either.

Cloudy

Banned
siddx said:
I remember reading something where the author was proclaiming that the Bulls are a lock for the finals because they have the easiest road to the finals and will sweep their way there. I always wonder how embarrassed some of these sports writers must feel when their proclamations constantly end up being bullshit.

Well they do have an easier road to the conference finals than anyone else. I do not see this team beating Miami or Boston unless Rose gets like 20 fts a game though...

dream

I found the picture I couldn't believe ESPN put up yesterday!

Chris-Bosh-Slander-300x225.jpg

THRILLH0

Banned
GG Hawks. Final score flattered us a bit but at least Rose picked it up in the second half (DAT DOUBLE DIGIT ASSISTS).

Lol at Jazz-age showing up. Enjoy it, I deserve to get clowned on tonight ;p

Vestal

SamuraiX- said:
DAT 24 POINTS ON 27 SHOTS

M
V
P

SMFH @ all the chumps who claimed every game in this series would be a blowout in Chicago's favor.

I guess those people started watching yesterday, cause the Indiana series showed that chicago is not what people made them out to be.

LovingSteam said:
It sucks because its lookin more and more like the cHeat will win the chip. I am not sure if Boston has it in them to pull out a series win and the Lakers, well, I don't have much confidence in them either.

Fuckin cHeat.

giga

Sho_Nuff82 said:
51% is not some godly percentage. The Hawks' offense wasn't amazing, the Bulls' offense stunk.
Considering our terrible offense, we should never be shooting above 50. Bulls D stunk.

Cloudy said:
As bad as the Hawks looked in round 1, they shouldn't be beating the Bulls at home...

This. I do hope Rose is ok though for the simple fact that this series would lose so much juice without him.

tmdorsey

Philips Arena is going to be ridiculous Fri night with the series at worst 1-1. My friend text me and said he has already picked up tickets.

Vestal

CherryWoodFuton said:
Kinda funny that the Heat are the only top seed team that has looked the most consistent so far in these playoffs

Dallas has also looked pretty strong.

Not to mention Memphis has been playing as a 1 or 2 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom