• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe500.jpg

jjasper

StickSoldier said:
Please Barkley, quit putting your unlucky mojo on the Mavericks.
Edit: Really doesn't matter what he says I guess, Mavericks will lose.

Remember when the Spurs got fired up after Charles said Memphis would win.

J2 Cool

Red Blaster said:
I like the Bull Triple Ls are doing the BUBUBUBU THEY CANT KEEP SHOOTING LIKE THIS ALL SERIES

I've seen this movie before.

Not all Bulls fans. I would have said, "wait until game 2 to see if they're in trouble", but the Rose injury just accelerated the pressure. The have to make a statement against Atlanta Wednesday with or without Rose at 100%. But Joe Johnson was draining his shots with Deng's hand in his face all game. I don't think him and Crawford will go away at all.

J2 Cool said:
Not all Bulls fans. I would have said, "wait until game 2 to see if they're in trouble", but the Rose injury just accelerated the pressure. The have to make a statement against Atlanta Wednesday with or without Rose at 100%.

Singled out the Triple Ls, you're good people J2.

J2 Cool said:
That's of course all he did. All that matters is how well he moves/jumps/lands next game.

Yeah, I guess but I am just negative all around.

I was pissed enough with the loss and then THAT????

I knew the game was over when Joakim got the technical arguing the terrible noncall from the refs.

The refs didn't affect the outcome though, the Bulls lack of intensity and Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford did.

I thought the Bulls had it when Josh Smith was playing his typically brainless basketball missing shot after outside shot or I thought the Bulls were in control.

At least Rose has 1 day to get ready:D:D:D:D:\

Nothing positive to take out of this game really.

I was hoping maybe the Bulls would play their game like they did last game against the Pacers but I guess they only play like that in a state of urgency.

It's the playoffs, for fuck's sake.

People whine that they aren't this and they aren't that but unless you are a moron, you understand that any team can beat any team in the playoffs.

Duki

Banned
the refs affected the outcome alright

they affected it by doing their jobs and not gifting the game to chicago

RBH

It's about damn time Joe put in a performance like that in the playoffs. Easily the most confident he has looked since that game against Boston in the '08 playoffs.

SephCast said:
I wish there were more Hawks fans on GAF.

I wish there were more Hawks fans.
I'm here, although not as often now.

THRILLH0

Banned
Red Blaster said:
I like the Bull Triple Ls are doing the BUBUBUBU THEY CANT KEEP SHOOTING LIKE THIS ALL SERIES

I've seen this movie before.

Eh, I think it's fair to say that it's unlikely that JJ averages 34 on 66% and Rose starts 0-7 again.

I agree though, you can't point to 50% shooting and say they just got lucky. They were a bit hotter than usual but their performance had a bit more substance than some people are suggesting.

Duki

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Boohoo, cry cry cry.

Goint to the line a lot does not equal unfairness.

Refs refs refs.
nah i actually watch basketball instead of looking at fta in the box score

gift

ed

So I'm looking for jobs while watching the game when I came across this description.

Adult Entertainment company seeking friendly, flexible, and reliable employees for all positions. Fulltime & parttime shifts available.

Gigglepoo

J2 Cool said:
but the Rose injury just accelerated the pressure.

Do you think it's an injury that's actually going to have an impact? I highly doubt that. Players tweak their ankles all the time. If he can play, he's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom