• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Rodeo Clown said:
Easily.

"Why you talking like you have a choice?"

Boss.
Han had so much swag. If he came to America, the knicks would offer him eddy curry money just to teach swag.

Puddles

Banned
It's been almost a day, but Game 1 still baffles me.

The Mavs got their asses kicked for almost the entire game and somehow won. How the fuck does that even happen?

The M.O.B

Puddles said:
It's been almost a day, but Game 1 still baffles me.

The Mavs got their asses kicked for almost the entire game and somehow won. How the fuck does that even happen?

derek_fisher_and_kobe_bryant.jpg

reilo said:
Revenge of the Fallen was still possibly the worst movie I've seen in theaters -- and I've seen Rollerball 2000 and Die Another Day in theaters.

I went and saw this with my own money.

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

Fucking bat-skates, man. Joel Shumacher should be in supermax for this shit.

EDIT: like, why are there fucking boomerangs all over the bat suit?

reilo said:
Revenge of the Fallen was still possibly the worst movie I've seen in theaters

I don't know if it was the worst I've ever seen in theaters but it was certainly the one that I came to closest to getting up and walking out on.

And I've never done that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LiveFromKyoto said:
I went and saw this with my own money.

http://comicattack.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/batman-and-robin-6.jpg[/img

Fucking bat-skates, man. Joel Shumacher should be in supermax for this shit.[/QUOTE]
I completely forgot I saw that in the theaters, too.

Along with the Power Rangers movie.

I guess that says a ton about RotF where I can call it my worst movie going experiences of all time and completely not remember that I've seen Power Rangers and Batman & Robin in theaters.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
reilo said:

I guess that says a ton about RotF where I can call it my worst movie going experiences of all time and completely not remember that I've seen Power Rangers and Batman & Robin in theaters.
I'm just going to guess that you're in good company on Power Rangers. I mean, I saw it theaters.

reilo said:

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Also, I saw Garfield in theaters. Both up there with B & R for me.

reilo

Rodeo Clown said:
I'm just going to guess that you're in good company on Power Rangers. I mean, I saw it theaters.
I was like 8 years old. That was the movie of the forever at the time.

reilo said:
Revenge of the Fallen was still possibly the worst movie I've seen in theaters -- and I've seen Rollerball 2000 and Die Another Day in theaters.

I agree. ROTF might be the worst movie I have ever paid money to see.
Thankfully I skipped out on Batman and Robin if I hadn't I am sure it might be at the top of the list.

reilo

@NBA MVP Results: 1. Rose, 2. DH, 3. LBJ, 4. Kobe, 5. KD, 6. Dirk, 7. Wade, 8. Manu, 9. Amar'e, T-10. Blake + Rondo, 12. TP, 13. CP3

wtf smfh

Puddles

Banned
The M.O.B said:

Kobe and Fisher? But Kobe had 36. And Fisher scored on two layups. Two! In the same game!

I'm mainly sad that the Lakers couldn't give Branduil a good opener to the second round. Must be heartbreaking to lose to your former team. I can only imagine how suicidal he'll get if the Lakers actually lose this series.

The M.O.B

Kobe 4th in voting and ahead of Dirk,Durant,Wade for MVP?

Nah

Blake in top 10??? Cmon son

Aldridge and Z-Bo are both without a mention...

Puddles

Banned
Lebron finishing ahead of Wade in MVP voting is a fucking travesty.

At least Kobe finished with more first place votes. Some people have their heads screwed on straight. The four that voted King Crab first should go cover curling or something.

aznpxdd

I'll put Ninja Assassin in the hat as the worst movie I've seen in theaters. I was expecting a crappy movie with some good action scenes. But fuck, they ruined that with the Bourne shakey cam and being in the dark. The movie basically had no redeeming factors, at least Transformers has some eye candy with Fox and the CG.

reilo

aznpxdd said:
I'll put Ninja Assassin in the hat as the worst movie I've seen in theaters. I was expecting a crappy movie with some good action scenes. But fuck, they ruined that with the Bourne shakey cam and being in the dark. The movie basically had no redeeming factors, at least Transformers has some eye candy with Fox and the CG.
Worst part about Ninja Assassin is that they spent the beginning of the movie kind of alluring to the fact that ninjas need to be stealthy assassins, never to be seen, and then 80% of the movie is spent with the ninjas in front of a million witnesses and chasing each other in traffic.

Puddles

Banned
I watched Revenge of the Fallen on an airplane.

It's the only movie so bad that I decided to read the fucking Sky Mall catalog rather than keep watching.

Karakand

LiveFromKyoto said:
They're like Shaw Bros. movies but with cars and girls instead of kung fu.
you should check out "can dialectics break bricks?" it's one of those but situationists went mst3k on it so it's about proletariats fighting stalinist bureaucrats

Now even the series tomorrow, Bulls and MVP.

Glad Derrick's ankle seems fine.

Noah is the key for me, he needs to play with the intensity he did when his grandfather was there last game against the Pacers.

Heat/Celtics should be interesting.

And.....not counting out the Thunder while everyone else seems to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom