• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Nuggets now 6-1 at home. They're still going to be pretty good once their schedule evens out though they're probably not doing anything in the playoffs unless Faried learns how to defend or Gallinari remembers how to shoot.

Garnett told McHale he's going to retire at the end of the year. McHale is an emotional guy. Great scene for the NBA. I'd put that on the TnT opening video tomorrow if I were in charge.

Edit: KG for tnt show...fuck Kenny. Atleast KG coukd tell Barkley to shut up. Would be awesome.

Garnett told McHale he's going to retire at the end of the year.McHale is an emotional guy. Great scene for the NBA. I'd put that on the TnT opening video tomorrow if I were in charge.

Edit: KG for tnt show...fuck Kenny. Atleast KG coukd tell Barkley to shut up. Would be awesome.

wtf?

I would be pretty emotional if my daughter died a month ago too

and no, it's not a great scene for the nba. It's a touching moment but that doesn't make it a great scene. I think McHale would prefer peace and quiet over everybody feeling bad for him if they were to replay it over and over again

giri

wtf?

and no, it's not a great scene for the nba. It's a touching moment but that doesn't make it a great scene. I think McHale would prefer peace and quiet over everybody feeling bad for him if they were to replay it over and over again

That

And

What does KG know about analysis or being presentable to the media or....... anything that would land him a TNT gig. And over kenny? KENNY? fuck boot shaq first.

wtf?

True...I did forget about that. My bad.

linsivvi

It's also pretty disgusting to use somebody's grieving as your promotional material.

That

And

What does KG know about analysis or being presentable to the media or....... anything that would land him a TNT gig. And over kenny? KENNY? fuck boot shaq first.

They need to replace Shaq with Webber right now.

Shaq is alright when Barks isn't around, in that case there are too many alpha males on the set.

Even then, Shaq has never been that hilarious to me in general.

espn zoomed in on mchale's face as he was walking through the hallways to get back to the locker room. seemed straight disrespectful to do that when the guy had clearly lost it and was obviously trying to get back to the lockers and get his equilibrium back.

I dont like it when the cameras hover over injured players either, looking for a closeup of someone in agony. I like what Rondo does, just shove them right the fuck off.

That

And

who cares about that, Gary Payton was awesome and all he did was talk shit and take everyone down a peg.

I loved having GP on NBA TV and occasionally TNT, especially when he was with Webber

after a while you couldn't comprehend what anyone said cause they're all too busy laughing

charsace

The stuff with Dwight doesn't surprise me. Their has to be a reason why no one was pushing to play with him in Orlando after the 08 Olympics.

The Lakers being terrible has kind of overshadowed the mediocrity of the Celtics.

Bradley being back will help them, but they barely have a top 8 record in the East despite major injuries for the Bulls, Nets, Pacers, and 76ers.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Nuggets now 6-1 at home. They're still going to be pretty good once their schedule evens out though they're probably not doing anything in the playoffs unless Faried learns how to defend or Gallinari remembers how to shoot.

They'll win like 45 games and lose in the first round again. And then people will be real excited about them again next year.

charsace

The Lakers being terrible has kind of overshadowed the mediocrity of the Celtics.

Bradley being back will help them, but they barely have a top 8 record in the East despite major injuries for the Bulls, Nets, Pacers, and 76ers.

Age caught up to them. Paul looks done and KG isn't the same guy that could anchor a defense.

Tom Haberstroh's article on players who should be traded is hilariously idiotic, almost topping his previous work on why Utah should trade Milsap for Pau

can't wait for ESPN Insider subscriptions to completely bottom out with Hollinger gone

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tom Haberstroh's article on players who should be traded is hilariously idiotic, almost topping his previous work on why Utah should trade Milsap for Pau

can't wait for ESPN Insider subscriptions to completely bottom out with Hollinger gone

I just spent $5 on a year long Insider sub like last week. I feel like a dope. The basketball shit is pretty worthless now.

Oh well as long as they have Keith Law then I won't regret it. Would be a total ripoff if I was only just a basketball fan though.

Clippers won't do that. I think Bledsoe is an all star pg in the making.

He's also getting 18 minutes a game and is going to leave in free agency in two years.

They might be able to get a better return, but the Jazz are one of the few teams in the league that needs a PG and have trade assets.

Broussard thinks the Clips should trade Griffin and Bledsoe for Howard next year.

That doesn't even make sense. Howard will be a Free Agent next year. Either way, he'd be a horrible fit for the Clippers who rely on team chemistry. Also, two centers and no star PFs? Yeah...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its officially RealGM official

Bobcats ready to deal Henderson - and with Diop's fatbooty expiring on the back end of that, we should be able to get something at least Ed Davis-good

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Awesome. Kinda wish he waited a bit more just to be sure, but if he's ready, then fine by me. My guess if 15-20 minutes

I think he'll play more than that because of injuries. Luke, JJ, and Shved are the only healthy guards.

cool! It'll be my first time watching him play, he's really good right?

He's pretty awesome. Ask Adam. The Wolves totally fell apart without him last year.

charsace

Its officially RealGM official

Bobcats ready to deal Henderson - and with Diop's fatbooty expiring on the back end of that, we should be able to get something at least Ed Davis-good
lol if Toronto does this trade. They have too many guards right now. Adding Hendo to that isn't a good look at all. And the Rators don't like Ed Davis even though he has looked good to me whenever he plays.

Top Bottom