• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

LAL has a pretty sizable lead and unless something drastic happens they should be able to win this tonight.

Melo's fine, playing tomorrow. Not like it matters.

we got this man. we got this~

i also want to take this opportunity to say fuck jackson heights, elmhurst and grand ave. queens-gaf should know how awful the drivers are there and how the buses are total butt crack lickers.

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe

Curry with 20 points, 10 assists and 1 turnover and 4 steals in 36 minutes. Warriors up 96-88 with 2:05 left

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron

Stephen Curry's fourth straight double-double (18 pts, 10 ast) puts the Warriors ahead 94-77 over Detroit with 5:35 remaining.

dat point guard

Nori Chan

banner_kobe30k.jpg

should've waited for this shirt moris

dat point guard

He starting to look more and more like Curry during his rookie year...just needs get rid of those lazy TO's...

Also, again...you need stops in the final minutes...why go super small Mark Jackson? Giving up so many offensive rebounds because of it..

giri

Dwight
18 (7-11)pts, 8 reb, 5 blks, 33minutes

Robin Lopez
15 (7-9)pts, 4 rebs, 5blks, 26minutes.

Difference in salary? $14,000,000

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wait, is the NO's play by play used to be Lakers? Man who did he pissed off to get dump off to NO...
Didn't their play-by-play guy pass away Not too long ago?

Sure he was just a scab

Top Bottom