• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

mhi

Fuck Goerge Karl, how do you not call a timeout after the oboard to run a set play ? One of the most overrated coaches in the league.

Is he supposed to be imitating this:

3126429_o.gif

haha yeah, cruz' TD dance.

Did you watch the game? Stern said he suggested a rules change and the rules committee shot it down completely. Hack-a-Dwight will continue for the foreseeable future.
I watched most but not that part.

I am not surprised. It's up to Dwight to make it a foolish strategy, then.

Also, hill has earned minutes alongside Dwight. No more Clark please.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Utah is the bee hive state

so why don't the Hornets and Jazz switch logos

linsivvi

I watched most but not that part.

I am not surprised. It's up to Dwight to make it a foolish strategy, then.

Also, hill has earned minutes alongside Dwight. No more Clark please.

It's also sad to see Joel Meyers and David Wesley sucking up to Stern. They lobbed him softball questions and basically agreed with him on everything.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs starters couldn't handle the Bucks starters

Bucks starters couldn't handle the Spurs bench. It's like Matt Bonner activated X Factor

I'm 99% sure the Spurs bench could beat the Spurs starters in a game

linsivvi

I'll take solace in the fact that there's a team in the West with a worse starting PG than the Lakers - by hiring the former Lakers starting PG.

This team is a fucking joke and so is RC with his stupid lineups. Why the fuck do you start Kaman against Griffin and Jordan? He can't even jump 2 inches off the ground.

Emwitus

Goodness. Can dallas just trade vince to a better team...I can't bare watch him go out without getting another chance. This is a disaster.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
KNICKS AGE!

I'm alive! I had to skip out on this game, and I'm glad I did. It would've ruined my poor heart, despite the victory.

Goodness. Can dallas just trade vince to a better team...I can't bare watch him go out without getting another chance. This is a disaster.

Vince wants no past of contending teams. He looked like be was going to cry in the magic/Celtics series when he had to hit big free throws.

Top Bottom