• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

cacophony

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...ecruiting-other-stars-to-join-him-in-houston/

James Harden Already Recruiting Other Stars to Join Him in Houston

James Harden, unquestionably, is “the man” in Houston. But he has come to the very quick realization that he can’t do it all alone — Harden says that he is actively recruiting other star NBA players to join him on the Rockets. Per KGOW in Houston (via SRI): “Have there been any challenges going from Sixth Man of the Year last year into an every-night starter? ‘It’s a lot different. Coming off the bench with authority and then having a lot more opportunity, having a lot more shots and the ball in my hands a lot more, so it’s something I’m still trying to get used to and adjusted to, but it feels good.’ As a top player now do you recruit players to come play in Houston with you? ‘Of course. I’ve been starting that recruiting process. One player is not going to win a championship. Nowadays you need two or maybe more. I’ve definitely started the recruiting process. We need more guys to come over here, so we can win. For right now we are going to stick with the players we have and try to run with that.’”

tumblr_mb90ajJo821rw5rky.gif

Pimpwerx

He should just start, period.

LMAO at Mr. Peace. Got quite a big mouth for an asterisk champion.

Asterisk champion? So there's an asterisk next to your one playoff win in over a decade? Lucky for you, they don't give asterisks to regular season wins, so this one can be remembered as one of the most prominent wins in your franchise's history. PEACE.

Asterisk champion? So there's an asterisk next to your one playoff win in over a decade? Lucky for you, they don't give asterisks to regular season wins, so this one can be remembered as one of the most prominent wins in your franchise's history. PEACE.

Just call it a night and go to sleep.

he is a laker fan einstein.

masud

Banned
So are the Suns gonna refund the whole arena?

Sorry I missed the festivities, was out at bar Awesome game.

Fuck Miami! Fuck the whole county of Dade!

linsivvi

Sounded like a crazy Knicks fan to me. I don't have time to learn all your life stories. Just accept my rash judgements and call it a night. PEACE.

It doesn't even matter what team I root for. Anyone who's not a crazy fan would feel humbled being beaten at home by a potential playoff opponent by 20 and without their best player.

TRUTH.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Knicks' best player is Tyson Chandler. #cmonnau
Mayo is the closest young guy to Kobe right now. He has no fear

oh my god

adam get my avatar ready

:( :( :(

Edit: Just so everyone knows, I was trying to get Raging Spaniard to put together Adam's loser avatar. Pretty sure he got bogged down with work though. Anyways, this is what I was planning to photoshop either Kobe's, Blake's, or Arid Gordon's face to.

Pimpwerx

It doesn't even matter what team I root for. Anyone who's not a crazy fan would feel humbled being beaten at home by a potential playoff opponent by 20 and without their best player.

TRUTH.

Why? I'm just laughing at Knicks fans popping bottles in the first week of December. Every team drops embarrassing games. Knicks just whooped our ass. No fucks given. If you're a Lakers fan, you got some gall talking about humble anyway. GTFO with that shit. PEACE.

Why? I'm just laughing at Knicks fans popping bottles in the first week of December. Every team drops embarrassing games. Knicks just whooped our ass. No fucks given. If you're a Lakers fan, you got some gall talking about humble anyway. GTFO with that shit. PEACE.

I didn't know celebrating was a crime.

linsivvi

Except that I have been humble for the last couple seasons.

Cloudy

Banned
I wonder what point Chuck was trying to make there. He said playing with Kobe helped Shaq's fts but Shaq cut him off fast lol

masud

Banned

But if we didn't pop bottles we wouldn't get to enjoy your salty ass getting salty about it.

Didn't watch the game, don't need to check the score to say that the Heat still beat the Knickerbockers in 5. You can talk about humbling, but honestly the only loss that even kind of bothered me this year was that molley-whoppin in MEM.

Other than that, as phee would say, who gives a shit its DECEMBER.

Sanjuro

Some of the Heatles have a point. I still recall our four game sweep of you guys being a "close series".

However, the Heat banter tonight is salter than these pretzels I'm eating.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Didn't watch the game, don't need to check the score to say that the Heat still beat the Knickerbockers in 5. You can talk about humbling, but honestly the only loss that even kind of bothered me this year was that molley-whoppin in MEM.

we beat you guys in 2 games for a combination of 40 points.... That don't plague your mind.... Also you lost to the wizards...

Do your homework, Chuck. Memphis (big team) beat the Heat

yep I remember arguing here during the off season OT half the reason the knicks went after camby was to keep him away from the Heat. The Heat have a issue with size that few teams (knicks included) can take advantage of.

Cloudy

Banned

In my experience watching the NBA, having other teams afraid to play you is half the battle. When top teams lose their aura, things get tougher because everyone is playing you just a bit harder thinking they can get on SportsCenter.

Watching the Heat lately, no one is consistent except LeBron and Allen. Chalmers has regressed badly and you don't know which Wade or Bosh will show up. Seems they miss Battier's defense and 3s as well. I wouldn't shrug off these losses. Miami has some huge flaws defensively which their offense can mask when the other guys show up.

Top Bottom