• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Goomba64

Banned
haters already at it LOL

f2HJ7.jpg

charsace

Soft ass western conference have let me down. The eastern conference is the only hope of stopping the heat now because you can't trust these softy ass western teams to grind the game out and cheap shot.

dabig2

Time to load up those asterisks!

Grats Heat-age. I'm not even salty over them winning. Heat winning it really means nothing to me. It's like the Pats/Steelers winning their superbowls. I have no beef.

Fantomex

Both these teams are dangerous for the next 4-5 years. Congrats to them and I feel sorry for the other NBA teams.

Damn Durant I'm so sorry :(

Smokey

Can't believe you of all people would preach this nonsense Smokey. No one needs to go through losing.

No shit it sucks losing, but they are young and they'll learn from this just like the Heat had to learn from their shit last year

They weren't ready for this stage. It was clear.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I know a bunch of people here in Akron who want to celebrate with LeBron, my brother included.

I'm not bitter or hating, but I'll pass on that shit.

Congrats to pheenix and Cerrius! You weathered the hard times.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
MichelleDBeadle: I love ya buddy @ESPN_Colin, but in my diary tonight I write "thank you for not making me hear him talk about LeBron and his ring foreva."

but i miss you Beadles :(

Nobility

Banned
Congratulations to the Miami Heat.

Very proud that LeBron got his ring and is most worthy for Finals MVP!

For those true Miami fans, you deserve it!

Godslay

Banned
Congrats Heat fans. Played a damn good series.

Lebron looks genuinely happy.

Feel bad for KD. If there is anyone I would want to win it outside of my team it would be him. Plenty of time left, maybe this will open up a killer instinct in him. He showed flashed of it.

Top Bottom