• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Change my tag Bish! ARGHH

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
THE CRITICS HAVE BEEN SILENCED

EDDY CURRY: NBA CHAMPION

eddie-curry-3.jpg

Owzers

One day, three years from now, Durant is going to murder YNB in his sleep. The rage is going to build and he can only pretend to be happy so long.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

I told you guys. LeBron is too damn good to not even just fluke his way into at least one ring. The Heat going forward will be interesting though. Wade is getting old and beat up. They still aren't very deep and don't have a lot of cap flexibility. And that team is still one that isn't totally stable. This could be a one and done before the "disease of more" sets in.

Top Bottom