• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Sanjuro

Well, congrats LeBron. You only need two more to become a relevant NBA superstar.

UVdVP.jpg

Smokey

They played shit defense and deserved to lose because of said shit defense. You can't beat the heat playing carvel icecream, softy ass defense. They should have shit the game up and played dirty.

So you're proving my point lol. The coaches, players, all of em will learn from this shit. Maybe "needed" wasn't the right word, but you get what I'm trying to say.

Meh I don't even care as much as i thought that i would once lebron won, just wish the series was competitive.

Got that 3DS revision, makes it a better night.

DMczaf

I told you guys. LeBron is too damn good to not even just fluke his way into at least one ring. The Heat going forward will be interesting though. Wade is getting old and beat up. They still aren't very deep and don't have a lot of cap flexibility. And that team is still one that isn't totally stable. This could be a one and done before the "disease of more" sets in.

Lakers need to sign T-Mac, VC and KG.

1999 Dream Team! WE ALREADY WON!

So who does become the next target of the "Ewing/Malone/Barkley Why Doesn't He Have A Ring? Club?" Durant is too young, he's got some leeway still before it sets in. CP3 people seem to overlook and he's got that underdog perception since he's tiny. Melo isn't good enough and nobody expects you to win a title on the Knicks so he gets a pass. Dwight?

charsace

So you're proving my point lol. The coaches, players, all of em will learn from this shit. Maybe "needed" wasn't the right word, but you get what I'm trying to say.

They won't learn shit. Softy ass bullshit is how the west rolls with Memphis, Kobe and Tim Duncan being they only exceptions.

KingKong

So who does become the next target of the "Ewing/Malone/Barkley Why Doesn't He Have A Ring? Club?" Durant is too young, he's got some leeway still before it sets in. CP3 people seem to overlook and he's got that underdog perception since he's tiny. Melo isn't good enough and nobody expects you to win a title on the Knicks so he gets a pass. Dwight?

it's gonna be CP3 in a few years if the Clippers keep making the 2nd round and losing

Cipherr

Extremely happy for Lebron to get his ring. Very very deserved for a fantastic player. Sad that Durant had to be the opponent, because he deserves to win also. But only one per year so he will have to come back and do it next year.

Top Bottom