• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

What is the purpose of Mike Brown?

YlpKh.gif

ElRenoRaven

Lakers fans thought they had a chance :lol

At least it will be over soon, kids.

You know you can never call it over. This is game 1 of the series. There are potentially 6 more games to go. Granted I would love for OKC to pull off a miracle and pull off another sweep.

thekad

Banned
You know you can never call it over. This is game 1 of the series. There are potentially 6 more games to go. Granted I would love for OKC to pull off a miracle and pull off another sweep.

Nah, this series was over before it started. Only the Lakers stans here thought it would be anything but a beatdown.

Cloudy

Banned
lakers would have gotten fucking housed by the mavs too. at least the mavs put up a fight

We beat the Mavs 4-0 this year and once w/o Kobe. OKC is just a bad matchup. We have no clear advantage at any position (Even Kobe has to work so hard to score and then try to check Westbrook too)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers only made it this far for the extra playoff revenue anyhow. They gotta pay Bynum's contract somehow.

giri

Not gonna front, i thought the series would be a lot closer than this.

I thought Gasol / Bynum alone should keep the startes in the game, then lose it on the bench.

If the Kings and/or Clippers weren't

1) also both the road teams in their series

2) in the playoffs anymore

the Lakers would likely not be playing a B2B @ Staples this week.

Nah, the NBA announced B2B 2nd rounders if a team went 7 games in the 1st round. Has nothing to do with Kings/Clippers.

The schedule was announced prior to game 7 even happened for Lakers. And it was the same for Denver having the same b2b.

It's about finishing by a certain date.

reilo

Hey Loser Bro, I'm serious about that game next year.

I wonder how much courtside seats cost...

Courtsides are around $1k-2k I think. Although I might be able to get some for free cause I know a courtside season ticket holder, but definitely not for Lakers.

I'm down for 100 level though, I know I can swing many of those for free.

Omzz

i'd give thunder the benefit since they are obviously more rested than the lakers, but didn't think they would have such a big lead

lakers have their work cut out for them

i'm not a lakers fan but this type of game isn't happening again in the series for OKC. lakers are tired, just got done with a looooooong physical 7 game series and the thunder are nice and fresh. thunder also aren't going to hit basically every outside shot they toss up all series.

i still think the thunder are going to win the series but going forward the games will be a lot closer. if you're the lakers you need to work the ball inside and cut down on the turnovers

Nah, the NBA announced B2B 2nd rounders if a team went 7 games in the 1st round. Has nothing to do with Kings/Clippers.

The schedule was announced prior to game 7 even happened for Lakers. And it was the same for Denver having the same b2b.

It's about finishing by a certain date.

Then why backload 3 days between Game 6 and 7?

reilo

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Loser-Bros (Lakers-age), please report to the Off-Season OT

This version of Westbrook would be the version that wins them the title. He is playing so well tonight.

Then why backload 3 days between Game 6 and 7?

Because game 7 is unlikely, but if there is one, they want it in prime time. LOL.

They're guessing the series ends in 6 or less, not 7.

had Atlanta beat Boston, Boston would have b2b in philly. Like I said, Denver had their schedule announced for round 2. Same b2b.

Courtsides are around $1k-2k I think. Although I might be able to get some for free cause I know a courtside season ticket holder, but definitely not for Lakers.

I'm down for 100 level though, I know I can swing many of those for free.

You know what? I would be down to also cruise down for a game against like the Knicks or something.

I'd be a Rip City fan that night.

reilo

You know what? I would be down to also cruise down for a game against like the Knicks or something.

I'd be a Rip City fan that night.

Oh word. It's weird sometimes, games against some lesser teams were sold out and unavailable but mid-tier teams were for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom