• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chars is the best thing thats happened to this thread. Knicks being the Knicks brings out the genius of Chars. Unfortunately, Heat being the Heat brings out people like Shadowdork.

Yes, it would be...the second time? I don't know when else you could say that except in 2004

Just about every year hes lost hes had more talent, with few exceptions.

Though Laker fans will bring up Smush Parker until they're blue in the face as if Shaq, Gasol, Bynum, Horry, Fisher, Phil Jackson, Glen Rice, Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Payton, Malone, Artest, and Ariza didn't exist.

charsace

You saving these for this thread or the loserbros one? Also... wtf does that even mean?

The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can heal my loser brother. Gimme a hug mane.

Don't worry you can be part of the Big City Losers too even though Miami isn't really a big city and most of the people in the rest of Florida are the worst trash America has to offer. The BCL needs a pet dog.

yQqUS.jpg

KingKong

Just about every year hes lost hes had more talent, with few exceptions.

Though Laker fans will bring up Smush Parker until they're blue in the face as if Shaq, Gasol, Bynum, Horry, Fisher, Phil Jackson, Glen Rice, Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Payton, Malone, Artest, and Ariza didn't exist.

ok, so name the years

2003 - Spurs had more talent
2004 - yes
2005-2007 - no talent on team
2008 - Celtics had more talent
2011 - Dallas had more talent

ok, so name the years

2003 - Spurs had more talent
2004 - yes
2005-2007 - no talent on team
2008 - Celtics had more talent
2011 - Dallas had more talent

You think either the 2003 Spurs or 2011 Mavericks had more talent? You high? They were significantly better teams sure, but undoubtedly less talent.

The 08 Celtics and Lakers were about even I'd say. Both were loaded.

KingKong

You think either the 2003 Spurs or 2011 Mavericks had more talent? You high? They were significantly better teams sure, but undoubtedly less talent.

The 08 Celtics and Lakers were about even I'd say. Both were loaded.

yes, of course

the 3peat Laker teams were basically Shaq and Kobe

The 2003 Spurs won 60 games and the championship and they had Duncan, Robinson, Ginobli, Parker, Bowen

who did the Lakers have? Shaq, Kobe.. Fisher? Horry? Shaw?

2011 is debatable, but considering Odom fell off, the Lakers were a 3 man team with a horrible bench and Dallas had Dirk, Kidd, Chandler, Marion and an amazing bench with Terry and Barea

Vire

Yep. Alot of Miami was built off dope. Dat history.

Its about as southeast as you can go but ok.

I'm pretty sure he just means Miami is unlike Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi which is correct.

But really, a lot of South Florida is beautiful. I live in Boca Raton and I'm about 5 minutes away from a beach.

I'm pretty sure he just means Miami is unlike Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi which is correct.

But really, a lot of South Florida is beautiful. I live in Boca Raton and I'm about 5 minutes away from a beach.

Whens the last time your grand kids called?

Slightly related note, I've never heard anyone enjoy time in Florida unless they went to Disney World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom