• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
759826.jpg

This is a pretty awesome shot...

wait...what do you mean we have to play another series?

shit.

Cancel the parade

Lets be honest, the 76ers are the first winner of the 2012 * award. Yes, they became only the fifth 8th seed to beat a 1st seed but come on.

effzee

759826.jpg

This is a pretty awesome shot...

wait...what do you mean we have to play another series?

shit.

Cancel the parade

I don't mind it. We haven't won shit or come close to winning anything since the prime days of AI which I can't believe was already 10 years ago. Wow I am getting old. I remember staying up late on school nights just to catch the playoffs and watch AI.

:(

Its weird I think they have a decent shot against the Celtics.

Lets be honest, the 76ers are the first winner of the 2012 * award. Yes, they became only the fifth 8th seed to beat a 1st seed but come on.

Let me have this, man. Probably won't get another for another decade.

I don't mind it. We haven't won shit or come close to winning anything since the prime days of AI which I can't believe was already 10 years ago. Wow I am getting old. I remember staying up late on school nights just to catch the playoffs and watch AI.

:(

Its weird I think they have a decent shot against the Celtics.

Don't do this to yourself. They don't feed off of hope.

The CZZZZZ's will give us at least two because that's just what they do. Hopefully Rondo decides to chestbump Joey Crawford and get two games.

Jeff-DSA

Did I miss the laughter over Boozer's comment?

"We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that's all that matters, yo."

That makes me laugh so hard. It's a "we already won" immediately after losing.

"We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that's all that matters, yo."

I can't believe he said that, even for Boozer.

That's reaching LeBron levels of low.

charsace

I am not very confident in my Dark Horse Lakers, Lakers-GAF. Hold me.

Hold me tight.

I hope the Lakers get their ass beat. Time for you to join the Big City Losers. Knicks, Bulls and soon the Lakers and their bastard brother the Clippers. The Laker's daddy should have shot that seed into the wind instead of a whore's belly.

I was going to one in here and post that. This man is shameful.

Emwitus

No one in the East stands any chance of beating Miami.

Boston can't even convincingly dog out a shitty Atlanta team.

Boston has always had a problem with atlanta. Even during there championship run....I would say a healthy boston team would beat miami hands down, so injury is more of the indicator.

PBY

Banned
I hope the Lakers get their ass beat. Time for you to join the Big City Losers. Knicks, Bulls and soon the Lakers and their bastard brother the Clippers. The Laker's daddy should have shot that seed into the wind instead of a whore's belly.

oh you loserbros.

KingKong

I wouldn't count Boston out against Miami. Last year Rondo got hurt in game 3. This years team is much better while Miami is basically the same, and LeBron hit a bunch of bullshit 3s that he never hits

I would say the highest chance of winning it all is OKC, then San Antonio, Miami and Boston

I'm definitely scared of Boston, Rondo will eat Chalmers alive and one of their fucking big 3 will rotate having throwback nights if they win

They hit everything against us last time and they always seem to do that to us more often than not

SUPREME1

Banned

Lakers win = anyone who accepts this avatar bet will sport the avatar I have now (masked mamba), through the next round of the playoffs

Nuggets win = I will sport any NBA-related avatar(of your choosing) through the rest of the entire playoffs

Who wants in?

DARK HORSE LAKERS STAND UP.

I wouldn't count Boston out against Miami. Last year Rondo got hurt in game 3. This years team is much better while Miami is basically the same, and LeBron hit a bunch of bullshit 3s that he never hits

I would say the highest chance of winning it all is OKC, then San Antonio, Miami and Boston
And he also had the 8 step game winner in one of the games!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Boston has always had a problem with atlanta. Even during there championship run....I would say a healthy boston team would beat miami hands down, so injury is more of the indicator.

That was the only time Boston ever played Atlanta in a series with this roster.

Its not like Atlanta was healthy either.

charsace

So tell me, why were the Lakers up 3-1?

Because Bynum cared enough to play some defense and make up for the rest of the team and now he doesn't? Its obvious that the Lakers need someone to lead in the locker room. If they had a guy to lead Bynum wouldn't be doing these things. Too bad they have a closet thug in Kobe and his goon Artest leading the team.

Godslay

Banned
I am not very confident in my Dark Horse Lakers, Lakers-GAF. Hold me.

Hold me tight.

Lakers are not a dark horse, get a grip. Media, mainly ESPN is still saying that the Lakers will win the series. I believe as a Nuggets fan, that the Lakers will still win if they decide to play. They should win. They are still the favorites. Underdog/dark horse, is laughable.

This years team is a year older and the earliest we'd play them is in the ECF. LBJ usually makes pierce a non-factor and jesus hasn't been the same. Rondo and KG are our real problems but we'll see.

Miami in 5.

Lakers win = anyone who accepts this avatar bet will sport the avatar I have now (masked mamba), through the next round of the playoffs

Nuggets win = I will sport any NBA-related avatar(of your choosing) through the rest of the entire playoffs

Who wants in?

DARK HORSE LAKERS STAND UP.

Fuck it I'll bite.

SUPREME1

Banned
Lakers are not a dark horse, get a grip. Media, mainly ESPN is still saying that the Lakers will win the series. I believe as a Nuggets fan, that the Lakers will still win if they decide to play. They should win. They are still the favorites. Underdog/dark horse, is laughable.

This is the only series in which the Lakers would not be considered the under dog.

vs Denver, favorite

vs OKC, underdog

vs Spurs, underdog

vs Heat, underdog

But yeah, when someone is talking about being a dark horse, they usually just mean a team with no real shot at winning it all.

Because Bynum cared enough to play some defense and make up for the rest of the team and now he doesn't? Its obvious that the Lakers need someone to lead in the locker room. If they had a guy to lead Bynum wouldn't be doing these things. Too bad they have a closet thug in Kobe and his goon Artest leading the team.

And that is my point. The Lakers aren't losing because the Nuggets are a great team all of a sudden but because Bynum and Gasol couldn't care less. The Lakers are losing these games more than the Nuggets are winning.

Bite? Your avatar right now is not NBA related, and you said a few pages ago that Kobe was one of your favorite players. What do you have to lose there? Don't be such a poser, like you take risks.

Why the fuck are you worried about me Knicker Bocker? Shouldn't you be in the other thread anyway loserbro???

PBY

Banned
Bite? Your avatar right now is not NBA related, and you said a few pages ago that Kobe was one of your favorite players. What do you have to lose there? Don't be such a poser, like you take risks.

Why are you even in the playoff thread?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
WTF is going on with Chris Andersen-dusky.

Now I gotta choose a new favorite Nugget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom