• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Iggy really needs to keep attacking. Stop settling for jumpers.

God dammit I hate Pierce and his old man ass slow moves.

effzee

Why do all the Sixers look so drained? Yeah its a long grueling series but cmon their average age is 10 years younger than Boston.

Wait, didn't Shaq say Bynum is the best center in the league?

Dwight for Bynum.

Do it Shaq!

It's another phase of Laker sleeper agency much like the Pau Gasol trade. Shaq must have been promised an entire theme park for him to help Kobe win another championship, though.

Jdez15

Banned
I refuse to sit through a potential game 7 of this series. We can all agree we just want to see OKC/Spurs series.

Game 6 might be real ugly without Haslem. That basically means it's going to be split duty between LeBron, Battier, and......Juwan Howard? (my god)

I think they might roll out a lot of Turiaf/Anthony just to keep LeBron at the 3, so that Anthony can defend West and stick Turiaf on the stiff.

Mxrz

Are Celtics fans in any way happy with this team not being blown up before the trade deadline?

I hate all of you by default, but sometimes I'm curious too.

Jdez15

Banned
Game 6 might be real ugly without Haslem. That basically means it's going to be split duty between LeBron, Battier, and......Juwan Howard? (my god)

I think they might roll out a lot of Turiaf/Anthony just to keep LeBron at the 3, so that Anthony can defend West and stick Turiaf on the stiff.

I lol when turiaf starts dancing after everytime the heat score. The guys a clown.

Jdez15

Banned
Rumors have it that Ray Allen is considering signing with the Heat after this year...but what player isnt trying to go to the heat ha

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
In what way is Shaq qualified to be a GM?

It's funny that you say that about Shaq.. but when guys like Kerr or Ainge get the job 3 days after they retire it's all good..

But in reality most likely a PR stunt to deflect D12 leaving..

Jdez15

Banned
If they don't win it all this year, there are going to be lots of calls for at least one of the big 3 to leave. I'm not saying that any of those teams will be blown up, I'm just saying that they have lots of people calling for it.

Oh I agree, but I don't believe they will, considering that Bosh is out for awhile during this playoffs. I give them one more year until things start going down.

effzee

If they don't win it all this year, there are going to be lots of calls for at least one of the big 3 to leave. I'm not saying that any of those teams will be blown up, I'm just saying that they have lots of people calling for it.

Heat would be stupid to remove any of the big three. Its not that they can't play together, don't get along, or work well off of each other. There is some serious tough competition in the west and the rest of the Heat team rarely shows up.

It's funny that you say that about Shaq.. but when guys like Kerr or Ainge get the job 3 days after they retire it's all good..

I think that's exactly what it is. They're probably going to have to rebuild the roster almost from scratch, which won't be easy without a lottery pick. They're trying to buy their franchise time with the fans any way they can.

Shaq can't even remember his teammates during his title runs. Or the teams he beat.

I mean, i get what you're sort of implying, but Shaq is a giant goofball. If KG retired and wanted to be a GM, I wouldn't laugh about it. Or Duncan. Or a host of others.

Sanjuro

I heard "You can't stop a bullet". I looked to the TV hoping for the demise of the Wizards. All I saw was some crappy shooter.

Jdez15

Banned
Heat would be stupid to remove any of the big three. Its not that they can't play together, don't get along, or work well off of each other. There is some serious tough competition in the west and the rest of the Heat team rarely shows up.

I just don't think a big 3 can win in this era. It seems as if teams that are actually built around a team (spurs, OKC, boston, chicago.) have better chances of winning championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom