• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Spurs suck, they are gonna lose the next 2 games...

and its all because Chuck and Kenny will awaken the sleeping giant known as Kendrick Perkins.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
IF the Heat make the Finals..even in a sweep scenario, JAX vs. Bron will be godlike

jobber

TBJ selling out? Cmon dude. They're still awesome as hell.

The podcast daily shows are still awesome because they give you real stats and amazing banter you wouldn't find on normal basketball shows here....it's when they do stupid segments for NBATV that suck and 99% of the segments they do are skits or list that don't carry any value. Totally ruins their rep for non-TBJ viewers.

jobber

wat, who would they take? Robby?

if brooklyn really did win AND dwight goes there...errrr how can that not look bad

Who would they draft?

No clue but they just paid Brook Lopez a shit load of money to play center!

If Orlando is serious about getting Howard out, I'd trade the #1 pick for Howard straight up. Davis goes to a team where a system is in place for an athletic center and Howard gets out of town to a team he wants to go to.

Win/Win?

Sharp

If Orlando is serious about getting Howard out, I'd trade the #1 pick for Howard straight up. Davis goes to a team where a system is in place for an athletic center and Howard gets out of town to a team he wants to go to.

Win/Win?
I feel like the Magic still lose though... we already know how they do with a really good athletic center and this roster. I think they need time to properly tank and shed some contracts while getting multiple high picks. I guess if Davis isn't that good initially it will work out though.

RBH

Today is the day!

iby0qpT7SigquG.png

benjipwns

Banned
2K13 will have All-Star Weekend...if you pre-order at least:
Fans that pre-order NBA 2K13 for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 will receive a new downloadable NBA All-Star content package presented by Sprite. This add-on content will be set in Houston,the site of the 2013 NBA All-Star Game and will allow fans to stage their own NBA All-Star Game, including three NBA All-Star events - the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest featuring all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls.
Gamers can pit the NBA’s current superstars against classic players in both the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout and Sprite Slam Dunk Contest. Rosters for both the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge and 2013 NBA All-Star Game will feature the 2012 All-Stars, with dynamic updates to the 2013 rosters once the participants are announced.
http://www.operationsports.com/news...ntest-3-point-contest-rising-stars-challenge/

effzee

Watching the Spurs last night...yeah no one is beating them. I don't think they sweep OKC or Miami but both series should be finished in 5 games.

Win/Win?

What system? Orlando doesn't have a coach lulz.

I mentioned in the off-season thread why the Nets would be better off trying to get Deron to play with the unibrow and use the money that would go to Dwight on complementary pieces because facilitating an Orlando trade would be difficult. They can't do a draft day trade because Brooklyn doesn't have any contracts on their books to match salary; they'd have to S&T Bropez and Gerald Wallace to Orlando which the smart and savvy Magic GM wouldn't agree to.

KingGondo

Banned
That Spurs bandwagon seems pretty f'ing huge today.
I couldn't even hate last night. That third quarter was some of the most devastating team basketball I've ever seen.

I'm still bummed because I think OKC is clearly the second-best team this year and would chip if the Spurs weren't in our way.

Ah well. I'm still expecting a strong effort on Thursday night at home.

benjipwns

Banned
Olshey said no one particular result made him decide that Del Negro should return.

"Vinny does all the right things. There's no greater compliment as a coach than to see how hard his players are playing at the end of the year and that wasn't always the case in this organization," he said. "Even though we lost Games 3 and 4 at home against the Spurs, those players played hard."
lol

jobber

What system? Orlando doesn't have a coach lulz.

I mentioned in the off-season thread why the Nets would be better off trying to get Deron to play with the unibrow and use the money that would go to Dwight on complementary pieces because facilitating an Orlando trade would be difficult. They can't do a draft day trade because Brooklyn doesn't have any contracts on their books to match salary; they'd have to S&T Bropez and Gerald Wallace to Orlando which the smart and savvy Magic GM wouldn't agree to.

What GM? Orlando doesn't have a GM. lolz

I couldn't even hate last night. That third quarter was some of the most devastating team basketball I've ever seen.

I'm still bummed because I think OKC is clearly the second-best team this year and would chip if the Spurs weren't in our way.

Ah well. I'm still expecting a strong effort on Thursday night at home.

Now you know what the Spurs fans felt in the 2008 WCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom