• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics wouldn't be favored but I'm scared of them anyways, just because like I've said, their players would probably look at our guys and suddenly feel 25 years old again

And yet, when the topic of retiring Shaq's jersey came up, I saw I think all the Laker fans saying they want his jersey retired.

Maybe there was some resentment here after he left, but since I've been here I haven't noticed the animosity here. I certainly don't hate Shaq.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
first deal Shaq does is trade Howard to Milwaukee for a conditional 2nd round pick

Every game I watch of the Sixers, Turner looks to be getting better and better. It's fun to see him develop as a professional player.

Edit: better as in doesn't look awful anymore

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lakers fans don't hate Shaq, it's just that when the situation forced people to take sides between Shaq and Kobe, people (rightfully) chose Kobe.

lol.. and started calling him Snaq and fat and stupid.. that's just rightfully picking sides.. lol

effzee

Every game I watch of the Sixers, Turner looks to be getting better and better. It's fun to see him develop as a professional player.

He has moments but he still turns the ball over way too much and is just sloppy finishing his drives.

That could be said for the whole Sixers squad though. Very inconsistent.

Vahagn

Laker Fans don't hate Shaq at all

Most Laker fans would be happy to see Shaq get his number retired here, we're just not going to put him in the same Laker Pantheon as Kobe.

Shaq was an assassin for hire that burned bridges everywhere he went, and we're glad he spent his most dominant years with us, we just don't feel loyalty to him the way we do with West, Magic, or Kobe

For the record, we don't even feel the same loyalty with Kareem or Wilt that we did with West, Magic, and Kobe.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Laker Fans don't hate Shaq at all

Most Laker fans would be happy to see Shaq get his number retired here, we're just not going to put him in the same Laker Pantheon as Kobe.

Shaq was an assassin for hire that burned bridges everywhere he went, and we're glad he spent his most dominant years with us, we just don't feel loyalty to him the way we do with West, Magic, or Kobe

For the record, we don't even feel the same loyalty with Kareem that we did with West, Magic, and Kobe.

but for some reason they feel Wilt was a Laker to the core..

Vahagn

but for some reason they feel Wilt was a Laker to the core..

I edited it to include Wilt along with Kareem before your post lol...I never felt that Wilt was a Laker to his core. He played his past-his-prime years here...Mikan is more Laker than Wilt.

I just want either the Pacers or the Sixers to make it to the ECF so I'll actually have somebody to cheer for. I don't see either one happening, though.

Heat are gonna lose game 6 and the Celtics will win game 7 and then I won't be around to watch game 7. That's how the basketball gods wanna fuck with me this time after riding a game 4 and 5 high

Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom