• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Every playoffs this damn thread ruins me. Eventually I wander back over to gaming, realize how utterly insane everyone is then come running back to best-gaf. In the off season ill start drinking the koolaid again but for right now. I see clearly!
We've spoiled you with our posts.

Every playoffs this damn thread ruins me. Eventually I wander back over to gaming, realize how utterly insane everyone is then come running back to best-gaf. In the off season ill start drinking the koolaid again but for right now. I see clearly!

Off-season is the best;

no more Heat LLLs

3rdman

i know his fashion is terrible, but i don't think you can call it ignorant.

LeBron was ribbing him telling Wade that he looked like "Eddie Murphy from the 80's".

Wade responded saying, "Eddie Murphy wished he looked this good."

Ha!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So DY what you think about Sloan

I think I'll get some truly sick and twisted pleasure watching him bend Kemba over a folding chair on live TV
"purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex."

Dwyane "Honey" Wade
i don't even know these hoes
/drizzy
Join us. Be insular.

An old, raged, bitter man coaching this Bobcats team is another bad mark on M.J's post playing career resume.

Really glad the Wiz didn't try to knock Sloans door down.

I want Shaka SMART from VCU personally.

DY_nasty

An old, raged, bitter man coaching this Bobcats team is another bad mark on M.J's post playing career resume.

I don't want Sloan tbh

he'd fuck up our tank

probably succumb to fuckball coaching too

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
As Brian Shaw told me a few weeks ago, he'd love to be coach of the Magic and return to his old fishing spots in Orlando

Thank you fuckball for eliminating Indy and freeing BShaw

edit: shit meant to post this in off-season, oh well fuck it

Vire

westt_medium.gif

Thank you for making my day.

Mothman91

Does he have any interest from leaving VCU? I don't think he would leave...after the last 2 years there, they have had some pretty good success.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Nah, Love is on the 2nd team as well.

Full list for your reference:

All-NBA First Team
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Dwight Howard

All-NBA Second Team
Tony Parker
Russell Westbrook
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Andrew Bynum

All-NBA Third Team
Rajon Rondo
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Dirk Nowitzki
Tyson Chandler

That third team is capable of winning 8 championships with their eyes closed. Who votes on this shit? It's ridiculous.

DY_nasty

I see nothing wrong with Wade being on the 3rd team.

Or Dirk.

Or Rondo.

This year.

DY_nasty

Wade missed too many games to be in over Westbrook. Rondo isn't even close to TP. Dirk didn't give a fuck this season... yeah, I'm okay with this.

Chandler behind Bynum is just wrong though.

So who do you think will end up in the Finals?

I hope OKC/Heat with OKC winning it all but YNB and Durant are too streaky to take SAS out 4 out of 7. Spurs are in rare form, playing good D while being unreal on offense. OKC's only hope is exploiting Durant mismatch and forcing their old guys to stay active and make them run.

Heat beat Sixers easy with or without Bosh, and toss the Celts relatively easily if Bosh contributes. Otherwise Celts could pull it out.

SAS/MIA, I would want SAS to finish em in 5 but MIA are probably favorites if Bosh is healthy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The more I think about it, the more I think SAS will beat OKC in 4 or 5

They have such a huge coaching advantage and their offense is scary adaptable and versatile, whereas the Thunder offense is just predictable.

I think the SAS/OKC comes down to offensive rebounding for the Thunder and capitalizing on turnovers. If it turns into a half-court execution game, Thunder will lose easily.

benjipwns

Banned
Man with the new CBA seems like literally everybody that's an all-star gets a max deal these days. Wtf. Shit is so broken.
How does this differ from the previous CBA...

You have one example on your team.

And your best team in like three decades spit out three of them.

I've been saying it for a while but the Spurs just matchup excellently against the Thunder.

Its going to be a shorter series than people expect.

Miami will give us a run for our money though. Wade+Bron are ballin right now.

Realgm Poll asks which Inside The NBA personality would be the best GM. Shaq came in dead last.

Smith 38.1%
Miller 26.9%
Chuck 16.4%
Webber 12.5%
Shaq 6.2%

DMczaf

Realgm Poll asks which Inside The NBA personality would be the best GM. Shaq came in dead last.

Smith 38.1%
Miller 26.9%
Chuck 16.4%
Webber 12.5%
Shaq 6.2%

I can't believe you guys watched Shaq for an entire season. I've only watched him for the playoffs and I want to strangle him every time he opens his mouth.

Mxrz

I can't believe you guys watched Shaq for an entire season. I've only watched him for the playoffs and I want to strangle him every time he opens his mouth.

Might just be me, but he was a lot worse during the regular season. He occasionally shuts up now. That's an improvement.

Thank you fuckball for eliminating Indy and freeing BShaw

edit: shit meant to post this in off-season, oh well fuck it
Gettin' closer. If the Bobcats are really going to take Sloan, Martins & co need to grab Shaw before someone offers up a better situation.

He was so bad. I refused to watch it because of him. The main thing that really bugged me about him is that he's a smart guy and CAN make good commentary. He chooses not to.

He was so bad. I refused to watch it because of him. The main thing that really bugged me about him is that he's a smart guy and CAN make good commentary. He chooses not to.

It does feel like he's being contrarian just to fire up chuck and is being coached by producers to say dumb things, but I don't think he could be so much better than the persona he has going anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom