• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

BANUK4CCIAA_7j7.jpg:large

I want one

Smokey

Garnett, 36, had allegedly told Anthony that Lala, who is also the mother of his son, "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios," which ultimately enraged the Knicks star. The players, who eventually had to be pulled apart on court, have since moved passed the incident, but critics like talk show host Wendy Williams are now questioning the status of Anthony and Lala's marriage

yeah them is fightin words (if true)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He knew he didnt deserve all that money.

well at least the knicks have time to game plan for no Melo and I think the knicks have a chance. If there smart they will emphasize the Defense.

Also jeez man KG is a piece of shit if true. I mean we all knew he was a piece of shit before this but every season its something new with him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Please, February |OT| will be "The Lakers did not beat the SuperSonics. Today was a good day."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So which of the Unpleasant Demeanor-Ball All-Stars is going to get KG?

a) Kurt Thomas
b) Rasheed Wallace
c) Jason Kidd

Kurt doesn't give a fuck and probably hates being surrounded by kids. Sheed is high. And Kidd only hits women.

GJ NY.

Cloudy

Banned
Jalen Rose needs to stop the personal attacks on D'Antoni. I love Jalen but he is ruining his credibility as an objective analyst.

Like Brown, D'Antoni isn't the major problem with this team. Kupchak is way more responsible IMO.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
2013 Feb NBA Season lOTl Goodnight Sweet Kings.

or

The Kings Are Dead, Long Live The Kings

Save those for April.

I remember the end of last year, the Sacramento announcers breaking down when they thought the team was moving to Anaheim. This year will be so much more heartbreaking.

Top Bottom