• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Frail ass Aldridge?

Oh, I see, it's another dumbass post by DominicanPower trying to ignore the subject at hand and going "BUT BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR TEAM?"

BJ, BE, EAD.

You stay mad.

And how am I ignoring the subject at hand when I just told you that he had knee soreness when he scrimmaged with the D League team? You're just posting that news to spite Knicks-age.

pilonv1

Feel so bad for Kings fans and people in that city. It's tragic there's a team in NO that no one watches that could be moved instead of the Kings.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You stay mad.

And how am I ignoring the subject at hand when I just told you that he had knee soreness when he scrimmaged with the D League team? You're just posting that news to spite Knicks-age.

I'm posting that news because it is news. The doctors told the team to cut his minutes. It's not about you, motherfucker. Get over it.

Hey look! A Knicks fan just found out some news.

bluemax

Banned
Seattle is gonna be the first team to put advertising on their jerseys.

sounderskit12.jpg

22storm-articleInline.jpg

suebir10.jpg

Seahawks-Bing.jpg

Embrace the future.

I'm posting that news because it is news. The doctors told the team to cut his minutes. It's not about you, motherfucker. Get over it.
The reason he was instructed to cut down his minutes wasn't exclusively the soreness: a fact the media ignored is after his 2nd game back he felt "general soreness" (LOL wtf). Somehow in the Celtics game people glossed over the fact that Amar'e played 28 minutes. He wasn't supposed to go over 20, but he convinced Woodson to keep him in down the stretch.

EDIT: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...cks-get-fewer-minutes-thursday-doctors-urging

"He was probably a little sore and that's probably the reason for it. So I've got to be open-minded to that and do what's asked. That's the right thing to do," Woodson said after practice Wednesday.

The coach added that he "shouldn't have" played Stoudemire 28 minutes in the Knicks' 102-96 loss to the Celtics. That was a season-high for Stoudemire, who has played four games since coming back from the debridement procedure.

Stoudemire admitted that he felt "a little bit sore" after the Boston game but, like Woodson, downplayed the notion that he has suffered a setback.

"I feel great," said Stoudemire, who's averaging 10 points and 2.3 rebounds in 20 minutes through four games. "I just think we're taking a precautionary route. Just making sure that everything [continues] to improve. I think that's about it, really. No setbacks, no re-injury, anything like that. I feel great."
Good Lord, this dude could have one leg and say "I feel great". There is too much efffing Ewing in this dude.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Indeed.

Get Kemp to mentor DMC too. Just .... not on birth control.

Was just thinking it would be nice to get Kemp into a certain role with the organization..

Also Kings need a SF so Glenn Robinson III would be a perfect fit

Blackace

that's how you respect the greatest power forward in Seattle Kings history?

can't wait for Shard Lew's jersey to hang in the rafters of the Key Arena

Sure it will hang in Orlando next to number 6 (the fans) then maybe you can retire HoF Dominique Wilkins and Patrick Ewing!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rashard Lewis was the fucking man.

Worked in a hotel Gift Shop for a while. Dude gave me $100 for 2 Gatorades and a Power Bar and told me to keep the change.

I don't forget that kind of generosity.

Worked in a hotel Gift Shop for a while. Dude gave me $100 for 2 Gatorades and a Power Bar and told me to keep the change.

Maybe play with him on 2k a bit, you might forget that generosity pretty quickly

Omega

Banned

i always wondered how athletes blew through all those millions of dollars.

Blackace

don't hate

Shard is a nice, rich man who possibly dated Rihanna while Kemp's career highlight was playing alongside T-Mac

Kemp's highlight was the same as the Magic franchise.. making it to the finals and losing..

The reason he was instructed to cut down his minutes wasn't exclusively the soreness: a fact the media ignored is after his 2nd game back he felt "general soreness" (LOL wtf). Somehow in the Celtics game people glossed over the fact that Amar'e played 28 minutes. He wasn't supposed to go over 20, but he convinced Woodson to keep him in down the stretch.

EDIT: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...cks-get-fewer-minutes-thursday-doctors-urging

Good Lord, this dude could have one leg and say "I feel great". There is too much efffing Ewing in this dude.

amare shouldnt really play more than 15 mins for this month. just get him in the groove without putting too much of a strain on his body. hes getting better little by little every game he plays

woodson also needs to be smarter about his minutes. dont matter what amare says, listen to the doctors

Top Bottom