• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Emwitus

Watching that celtics games and now this? I hope Jim is watching.....then his pride keeps him from firing mike D' while dwight leaves to dallas. Karma for what they've done to fisher, Lamar, pau and phil....if you believe in that crap.

Watching that celtics games and now this? I hope Jim is watching.....then his pride keeps him from firing mike D' while dwight leaves to dallas. Karma for what they've done to fisher, Lamar, pau and phil....if you believe in that crap.

2138477_o.gif

DominoKid

put them in position to win rings and keep them around far beyond their usefulness?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex... Lakers sure did take it to OKC.

Lakers-age should boot you lol

Top Bottom