• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

kobeclutch.gif

The only good thing about the Lakers losing this big was Adam Sandler must have been miserable watching it there live.
Payback for all the misery you cause to people from your horrible movies.

I too support the contraction of the Celtics, but should the 76ers really be contracted? Knux doesn't deserve that. (If JVG was saying that teams in the bottom 2/3 of the East should be contracted)

Omega

Banned
Heat wouldn't even get homecourt if they were a Western conference team. They would be the 5th seed.

The Heat would actually be playing if they were a Western team.

Everyone know they don't give a shit. They could be the 8th seed in the East and still 12-2 the EC at worst.

Emwitus

Unfortunately, as i thought, la could actually go on an 8 game losing streak. The one thing that hasn't happened yet is a person getting fired/traded.

EDIT: And clark would be trash since he relied on jump shots.

Just an average PG that doesn't allow the opposing PG to go off for 25+ a night would be better than Nash for this team. Any random center that can get you 12pts, 8-10 boards a game @ 75%+ or higher FTs would be better than Dwight, and that's not even counting his cancerous attitude. You're not funny, shut the fuck up and respect the game.

The Heat have actually been outscored with Ray Allen on the court this year which is kind of interesting...

What are Heavy and Konex going to do now that their guaranteed victories have fallen through?

all this dwight foolishness and lack of seriousness from him makes me curious about who the locker room alpha was on that Magic squad he took to the finals.

- Cleveland and Milwaukee are wins
- I could see the momentum from those two wins carry over vs Miami and pull out a close vic
- @Tor is a win
- @Chi and @mem are probably losses
- Utah is a win
- Revenge game vs OKC could be a win, it's at home again too
- NO and Phoenix are wins

8-2 is a possibility, 7-3 or 6-4 is more likely but I wouldn't be surprised at an 8-2 run to end the month.

Top Bottom