• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Tmh0l.jpg

Heat locker room in Sleep Train Arena. LMAO

is there something hilarious about the picture that is completely going over my head

besides the fact that no one is there

or the fact that it looks like shit? is that really sacramento's away locker room, wtf

I only see 3, maybe 4 wins there.

this should be against TOS.

heavy the bucks arent a guarantee win,just give up and face reality bro.

w9YMs.jpg

Even Konex is better than this

Cleveland-kyrie will fuck your team
Milwaukee-they will fuck your team
Miami-see above
Toronto-only definite win
Chi and Memphis-they will fuck your team
Utah-they will fuck your team
OKC-OMGANALRAPENOLUBE
NO-Maybe a win
Phoenix-they will fuck your team

So its about 2-8 at best for your Lakers Mr D'Antoni lol

Jennings is a LA native, you know hes gunna wanna style on em at Staples.

nah, I dont see it at all. Lakers are a bad team, Raps have a good shot at a W, and theyre at home.

just stop

actually keep going

It's amazing how long heavy has has been able to troll you guys, Tom Penny-esque.

Plus Heavy is also betting that the Heat won't have any fucks to give. Its primetime nationally televised against the Lakers they probably will show up

I think he's def a "fall under his own sword" type of guy (ala Puddles)

the heat will make it interesting and win and heavy will say "being this close should boost them, 16-0 incoming"

No way Heavy isn't a joke account created solely for the purpose of trolling Lakers age.

Wait.

You aren't aware that Neo-Lakes have been controlling that account? We pass it to someone new every couple of months. This is my month....is this why the account goes inactive for such long streches? Am I the only one using it? Am I Heavy?

tumblr_lpl74eRDbr1qhsr2z.gif

I was being serious. At minimum I can see a 6-4 run to end the month. I'm not trolling and this isn't a troll account, I post all over the forum, not just in here. Cleveland and Milwaukee at home are wins, period. Is using that momentum and beating Miami at home really that big of a stretch? Is it likely? Probably not, but 30-40% chance? Sure. At Chicago and Memphis are probably losses. Utah's terrible and is a win, and it's at home. 'Revenge' game vs OKC (again, at home)... how is it a stretch to think they could pull this out? 30-40% shot? Why not. And then NO and Phoenix to end the month, those are wins.

Let's assume they lose one of either vs Miami or OKC, that's 7-3. You can go even further and assume they play down to a NO or Phoenix and lose one of them, that's still 6-4. How is that not a reasonable outcome? 7-3 is my guess. /shrug

For fucks sake

Do you realize all you are praying for is hypothetical now? Get back to .500 before you do that

Like I am serious dude just stop giving a shit and it will be okay

pilonv1

Wall doesnt look out of shape at all, hes attacking the basket, pushing the ball in transition and pressuring the ball well on D.

Yeah, if he looks like this at whatever level of fitness he's at when he gets to 100% he'll be good. Looks like he and Beal will work well together.

You know your season is shit when you can basically tell how each game will go.

We will go cold, Harden will shit on us, Hawes will be Free, Doug will yell at Turner, He won't care...

Sixers lose.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ah okay. is it like one of those things where theyre trying to promote the league overseas or something? like the patriots & rams earlier this season?

yep

pre-season games weren't enough

Stern wanted NBA teams in Europe a few years ago

yep

pre-season games weren't enough

Stern wanted NBA teams in Europe a few years ago

i could see that. having a team in london more than travelling from the east coast to west, but it would still be a pain for everyone involved

but id rather just keep it in the usa tho

jobber

Stern's biggest regret is a team moving from Seattle and a team moving from Vancouver.

The next one would be no teams out of Europe.

jobber

Hopefully Silver is smarter in that regard

Silver thought it was a logistical nightmare.

He's not a power crazy guy but I do see him getting rid of a couple of teams down the line.

edit: if the product isn't getting better

linsivvi

Europe will never work unless somebody invents teleportation. If basketball becomes more popular over there their leagues will just become bigger.

Top Bottom