• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Looking at Deron lately it is kind of hard to shake the notion that the team flat out quit on Avery. Dude went from shooting 39% on the year to suddenly hitting near 50% in January, and his rebounding and 3p% has ticked up as well. Superstars don't have to say anything public to get a coach fired.

Deron told the NYT and the NYP that Avery's system was to blame for his struggles. Too much iso's while he prefers motion and passing. A week later Avery gets fired.

linsivvi

lulz, there are probably like 1.5 billion people in the world who watch cricket

And it's still shit. It's the worst part during my years of living in Australia. Every Sunday you turned on the TV and that was the only thing going on. A bunch of guys running around a pole. All day long.

Who the hell expected iverson to win? Maybe I should have clarified, I thought it was obvious since we were talking about winning.

The first round virgin does come close.

And it's still shit. It's the worst part during my years of living in Australia. Every Sunday you turned on the TV and that was the only thing going on. A bunch of guys running around a pole. All day long.

sometimes that shit would go on for an entire day or so. and then the next day it would be the other teams turn lol. i grew up with cricket but i cant stand it anymore

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Who the hell expected iverson to win? Maybe I should have clarified, I thought it was obvious since we were talking about winning.

I didn't think anyone was. LBJ was scrutinized so hard that year because he asked for all that attention and didn't even bother to win. AI never had a chance to win and got all of his scrutiny for simply making people uncomfortable.

giri

sometimes that shit would go on for an entire day or so. and then the next day it would be the other teams turn lol. i grew up with cricket but i cant stand it anymore

Test cricket is one of the greatest sporting events ever invented.

Also, it's lasts 5 days, not 2.

u mad

Neo Member
Heat/Kings will be broadcasted for free on local TV :)

Pretty nice, used to be if I wanted to watch a Kings game I'd need to have CSN.

Local channel 10 is starting to broadcast a lot of the more major games this year.

Still trying to pick up tickets for tonight's game, but if that falls through at least I can watch it on TV.

WTF are you talking about?

You think the MLB season and playoffs are the greatest thing ever so wtf are YOU talking about

I do think the MLB postseason is great even if you're not a fan of a team playing but the regular season...don't even get me started on that shit. It's a hell of a lot easier to like the MLB when the franchise you root for there isn't a fucking joke compared to the other new york franchises (besides the Giants)

and about Soccer I recognize it's probably the most popular sport worldwide but really, general America gives no fucks

you want to know what's the fucking worst? when there's a world cup event or something like that and suddenly everybody becomes a big soccer fan, talking like they know shit. no you don't, STFU

rando14

You think the MLB season and playoffs are the greatest thing ever so wtf are YOU talking about

I do think the MLB postseason is great even if you're not a fan of a team playing but the regular season...don't even get me started on that shit. It's a hell of a lot easier to like the MLB when the franchise you root for there isn't a fucking joke compared to the other new york franchises (besides the Giants)

and about Soccer I recognize it's probably the most popular sport worldwide but really, general America gives no fucks

you want to know what's the fucking worst? when there's a world cup event or something like that and suddenly everybody becomes a big soccer fan, talking like they know shit. no you don't, STFU

relax friend, shit aint that serious

MLB season is great and MLS is getting more and more popular.

MLB season is great and MLS is getting more and more popular.

The MLB season is too long IMO. But if you're a baseball junkie then I see why it'd be great. I'm just not a baseball junkie

I really don't know about the MLS being popular. Maybe up there it is but none of the soccer fans I know follow American soccer

It's all about series not individual games.

There are too many serieses

The only thing I truly appreciate about baseball though is all the different stadiums

Top Bottom