• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Pimpwerx

There's been one fan behind Tony and Eric. He's been at it all game. He's been pretty funny. Too bad they're ejecting him. Probably the loudest the crowd has been all game. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And to think just 2 days ago people were bitching that Chalmers took the wide open 3 for the game winner.

You guys are hilarious.

And to think just 2 days ago people were bitching that Chalmers took the wide open 3 for the game winner.

You guys are hilarious.
i don't get this. he was hot tonight. blowout game. you got lbj,wade,bron and ray allen. nobody's expecting a gamewinner from chalmers. it sucked because he missed it and he was wide open.

Just got home from Verizon. Dropped my bro off after having literally every single Wizards fan try to pile onto one train and getting the door slammed in my face and having to wait another 20 minutes for the next one :(

Verizon wasn't full but it was rocking tonight for Walls return. It was really a great experience there tonight--well heated, smelled alright, fans were great. I had some of the highest seats there but I generally don't care much as long as I'm dead center, in fact you're going to actually see the game BETTER from that vantage point. You get a better look at court spacing than ever the broadcast view, and I could REALLY see how good guys were at certain things, especially defense.

- You can tell how good Wall is on man now. Like seriously he was ridiculous defensively tonight. Cutting guys off constantly, reacting well, and not giving too much spacing.

- I could see how awful Nene is defensively as well. He is just drek on D. It's unbelievable how slow he moves laterally and how many open lanes he gives up. For what it's worth he's blindingly fast and powerful with his first step offensively though.

- It's unbelievable how bad Wittmans rotations are. You get a sense for it while watching broadcast, but when you truly can see how bad certain players are playing in the real...it's cray. We didn't even get Wall/Beal/Webster/Nene until the last 6 minutes when we broke the game open.

- Wall and Beal were meant to play together.

- If Vesely ever becomes anything it's going to be because of Wall. He has potential when Wall is on the floor but looks useless when Wall isn't there.

- Smith looked really bad. Maybe he had a bad game but he looked to have almost zero offensive skills. Whoever maxes him out is going to regret it.

- The Hawks are less talented than the Wizards somehow.

Mothman91

Just got home from Verizon. Dropped my bro off after having literally every single Wizards fan try to pile onto one train and getting the door slammed in my face and having to wait another 20 minutes for the next one :(

Verizon wasn't full but it was rocking tonight for Walls return. It was really a great experience there tonight--well heated, smelled alright, fans were great. I had some of the highest seats there but I generally don't care much as long as I'm dead center, in fact you're going to actually see the game BETTER from that vantage point. You get a better look at court spacing than ever the broadcast view, and I could REALLY see how good guys were at certain things, especially defense.

- You can tell how good Wall is on man now. Like seriously he was ridiculous defensively tonight. Cutting guys off constantly, reacting well, and not giving too much spacing.

- I could see how awful Nene is defensively as well. He is just drek on D. It's unbelievable how slow he moves laterally and how many open lanes he gives up. For what it's worth he's blindingly fast and powerful with his first step offensively though.

- It's unbelievable how bad Wittmans rotations are. You get a sense for it while watching broadcast, but when you truly can see how bad certain players are playing in the real...it's cray. We didn't even get Wall/Beal/Webster/Nene until the last 6 minutes when we broke the game open.

- Wall and Beal were meant to play together.

- If Vesely ever becomes anything it's going to be because of Wall. He has potential when Wall is on the floor but looks useless when Wall isn't there.

- Smith looked really bad. Maybe he had a bad game but he looked to have almost zero offensive skills. Whoever maxes him out is going to regret it.

- The Hawks are less talented than the Wizards somehow.
Wiz-Gaf represent! I was in section 419 or 422, forgot. Wall definitely looked nice out there, can't wait till he gets starter minutes.

Vesely is a fucking bum, 5 fouls in 5 minutes.

Beal is steadily improving, played 40 minutes, and I think he's played heavy minutes several times this year.

Nah, problem is the Wizards are strong where the Hawks are weak. Backcourt..

Nah, they just flat out don't have much talent. Their front court is better, but we have more depth. Between Wall, Beal, Crawful, I just don't think Teague and Lou are better. Their forward rotation is pretty bad other than Korver. I like Webster/Ariza over that.

I think the tank is over unfortunately. All in for Len at this point. With Wall on the floor I think we're going to play ourselves into a 5th overall.

Wiz-Gaf represent! I was in section 419 or 422, forgot. Wall definitely looked nice out there, can't wait till he gets starter minutes.

Vesely is a fucking bum, 5 fouls in 5 minutes.

Beal is steadily improving, played 40 minutes, and I think he's played heavy minutes several times this year.

Section 417 here. About to jump on stubhub and see if I can't get some decent cap tickets. Shits going to be wild.

And yea, Ves was coming in and fouling almost immediately. Okafor is something awful at this point though. I'd give his minutes to Ves who looks like he at least has off ball potential with Wall on the floor.

Nah, they just flat out don't have much talent. Their front court is better, but we have more depth. Between Wall, Beal, Crawful, I just don't think Teague and Lou are better. Their forward rotation is pretty bad other than Korver. I like Webster/Ariza over that.

I think the tank is over unfortunately. All in for Len at this point. With Wall on the floor I think we're going to play ourselves into a 5th overall.

Section 417 here. About to jump on stubhub and see if I can't get some decent cap tickets. Shits going to be wild.

And yea, Ves was coming in and fouling almost immediately. Okafor is something awful at this point though. I'd give his minutes to Ves who looks like he at least has off ball potential with Wall on the floor.

YNdjd.gif

You're fucking delusional. You're team has 6 wins.

Pkaz01

Do you read the facebook page at all?

there are people there that think the Chicago win will be the turning point in the season.
Nahh i cant even take brightside seriously. I also love the ppl that get mad at ppl that arent crying and raging after tank comments

I can't find one but when I heard it this guy was basically screaming at Tyreke telling him he is garbage lol

the Heat play by play guy even said "He's a Heat fan but I've wanted him out of the building for hours"

If the Kings move to Seattle I'm going to be yelling all type of shit at DmC.

Canuck76

Banned

You guys are hilarious.

B-b-but Lebron always has to take the last shot right guys?

What game winning shot has Mario Chalmers ever made in his life?

Top Bottom