• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

stop chucking 3s you fucking idiots

i dont understand why this team is always so fucking tired. always. especially after they have a break. its like every game they look like they finished a game the night before and they just got off the plane or something

Truphenom

stop chucking 3s you fucking idiots

i dont understand why this team is always so fucking tired. always. especially after they have a break. its like every game they look like they finished a game the night before and they just got off the plane or something

I'm hoping its the January schedule. Crappy month and tougher schedule so maybe Feb should see some better returns. Pretty annoying regardless.

JR please let pablo do his damn job and bring the ball up

I'm hoping its the January schedule. Crappy month and tougher schedule so maybe Feb should see some better returns. Pretty annoying regardless.

even so, most of these recent losses were games we should have won. laziness is really the only way to describe this team as of late.

not to mention, melo and JR picked a nice time to go in a slump. right when stat comes back too lol.

LMAO JR

smfh.

wow. boomer & carton needs to stop playing that "jr smith is the fucking man bla bla" commercial. maybe thats getting to his head and hes reverting into his earlier dumbass self

Isak_Borg

Knicks basketball.

Is fucking great!

Second best record in the East and a pretty great team when we have our shit together. I figured this shit was going to happen at some point in the season and would rather it happen now so we can fix it early. They're still getting out of old habits and it's going to take awhile for this old fucking dog to learn some new trick.

h3ro

LMAO JR

smfh.

wow. boomer & carton needs to stop playing that "jr smith is the fucking man bla bla" commercial. maybe thats getting to his head and hes reverting into his earlier dumbass self

Just a hunch, but I don't think JR listens to Boomah and Cahton. He's just being JR.

Is fucking great!

Second best record in the East and a pretty great team when we have our shit together. I figured this shit was going to happen at some point in the season and would rather it happen now so we can fix it early. They're still getting out of old habits and it's going to take awhile for this old fucking dog to learn some new trick.

this team is clown shoes.

Truphenom

JR please let pablo do his damn job and bring the ball up

even so, most of these recent losses were games we should have won. laziness is really the only way to describe this team as of late.

not to mention, melo and JR picked a nice time to go in a slump. right when stat comes back too lol.

Absolutely. I don't see it stopping at all until next month, on top of that Felton and Shump (Maybe Sheed?) should be back in. At the very least some energy will be brought back to the team. These games have been Pre season level effort lol.

stat showing some life

Absolutely. I don't see it stopping at all until next month, on top of that Felton and Shump (Maybe Sheed?) should be back in. At the very least some energy will be brought back to the team. These games have been Pre season level effort lol.

sheed going out has really affected our defense. everyone was saying how vocal he is on the floor barking orders and communicating effectively. its worrisome that we have no idea when hell be back. its the kind of stuff you expect tyson to do though.

this is gonna be a painful month. i dont think shump will be able to help us for another few weeks until he fully settles in but id rather him come back healthy

Truphenom

stat showing some life

sheed going out has really affected our defense. everyone was saying how vocal he is on the floor barking orders and communicating effectively. its worrisome that we have no idea when hell be back. its the kind of stuff you expect tyson to do though.

this is gonna be a painful month. i dont think shump will be able to help us for another few weeks until he fully settles in but id rather him come back healthy

Yea, it's why I'm throwing this month away. They won't give a fuck until "the season really starts" and the playoff push begins.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yea, it's why I'm throwing this month away. They won't give a fuck until "the season really starts" and the playoff push begins.

yea sike

carmelo played defense to start this season. they clearly wanted it more than rudy out the gates...

fuck melo is back to chucking. KG took his soul.

tumblr_m2rcz58ewJ1qzf08ao1_250.gif

Truphenom

yea sike

carmelo played defense to start this season. they clearly wanted it more than rudy out the gates...

And now it's the complete opposite. Gonna have to try again at some point right? Otherwise it's just gonna be another first round knock out by the Celtics.

Top Bottom