• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

h3ro

Yankees fans, the MLB thread is that way.

OBjDJ.gif

don't let these guys take away your shine, neo-knicksage. please, continue to post about how mad these bros are.

syphon, teach them the ways.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Clearly I'm not hating on the Knicks enough if you guys are thinking that a casual observation of the obvious is trolling.

Moris who you got tonight, cavs or lakers?

I hope they win cause my delusional fandom wants The Lakers to squeak into the playoffs and shock the world.

Realistically they probably win, Varejao is still out and Kyrie would have to go HAM again, which he might but The Lakers should win if they try as hard as they have against OKC and SA.

I just want Earl Clark to continue his un-maintainable streak of being an NBA player and maybe Sacre could look like a decent 8th man.

whats your opinion on Nerlens?

I like long-term, but he's really far away.

Most project bigs become good based on their ability and willingness to learn though and Noel seems to care even despite playing with garbage teammates.

He's going to get killed in his first couple years because he's really small and really young and makes a lot of bad decisions on defense right now, but I think he'll be very good eventually.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i don't think anyone thinks this.

This is me hating on the Knicks: "Knicks need Raymond Felton to come back. Damn, that says a lot..."

This is me stating the obvious about the Knicks: "Knicks need Raymond Felton to come back. Damn, that says a lot..."

oh wait

Top Bottom