• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
It was just a legitimately funny quote, you’d be able to see it for what it is if you weren’t such a damn hater.

Novak needs to STFU. He isn't half the player Nate is. I like trash talk but personal attacks regarding his height are weak IMO, especially when he busted your ass lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It was shit talking... Jeez stop being butt hurt like Nate was from a funny joke...

no one is butt hurt. its just mindboggling how knicks fan are like "LOL novak told him yo!" after a beatdown of a loss when *gasp* Nate's career is something that Novak can't come close to

its almost like the lameness of the team is infectious. next thing you know blackace is gonna come in like "fuck da knicks" and yal will start backpedaling so hard that you wake up posting #taped in the furrygaf thread

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
no one is butt hurt. its just mindboggling how knicks fan are like "LOL novak told him yo!" after a beatdown of a loss when *gasp* Nate's career is something that Novak can't come close to

its almost like the lameness of the team is infectious. next thing you know blackace is gonna come in like "fuck da knicks" and yal will start backpedaling so hard that you wake up posting #taped in the furrygaf thread

It was funny... Nate was trying to provoke him .... I dont even understand your second paragraph .... Knicks are about to win so KNICK HATERS EAD

masud

Banned

Really? Cause you sound but hurt. Why are you going in on our 8th man? It's not that serious.

scrub team can't even beat the knicks smh

You mean the Heat? Don't be so hard on them they don't start trying till the spring.

Keen-Clapping-After-Loss.gif

DY_nasty

It was funny... Nate was trying to provoke him .... I dont even understand your second paragraph .... Knicks are about to win so KNICK HATERS EAD

something something knicks players are bitches something melo only wants to fight after its safe something something something they cry nonstop but never do shit something contagious something something jr and melo run backwards vs 5'2 nate something leaders blah blah cheerios something its all fun tho even after blowouts something

Zeus Molecules

something something knicks players are bitches something melo only wants to fight after its safe something something something they cry nonstop but never do shit something contagious something something jr and melo run backwards vs 5'2 nate something leaders blah blah cheerios something its all fun tho even after blowouts something

I guess all that eating of the D is making it hard to form sentences

U Livid.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

something something Jason Kidd only fights women something something

DY_nasty

"U mad" when you've got nothing to say is just the laziest shit.... I'm not even trolling yal right now.

Don't know why its so hard to say "Most of the guys on my favorite team are bitchmade crybabies and its going to cost us games".

"U mad" when you've got nothing to say is just the laziest shit.... I'm not even trolling yal right now.

Don't know why its so hard to say "Most of the guys on my favorite team are bitchmade crybabies and its going to cost us games".

I know they cry too much and need to work on that. baby boy felton doesn't though!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LaMarcus is more man than the entire Knicks roster combined.

I'd be more scared of whatever trash JR is dating than JR himself.

I know they cry too much and need to work on that. baby boy felton doesn't though!

His tears are all over the newspaper the next day.

Zeus Molecules

LaMarcus is more man than the entire Knicks roster combined.

I'd be more scared of whatever trash JR is dating than JR himself.

His tears are all over the newsepaper the next day.

Lol EAD

Top Bottom