• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't get the Rockets rotations at all anymore. I give up.

Surprised Cope played as much as he did. Looks like he's finally got the trust of the staff.

EDIT: Also I know Shump wants to fit in the O but he can't be taking threes. Slash that shit to the basket and rip down the rim.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden needs to learn how to pass sometimes... god damn dude

Matrix

25 million Lin on the bench in the 4th... so sad.

Matrix

^Were it not for that contract, TD would be starting with Bev backing him up. Lin would go back to being a third stringer.

Leads the game in assists...

I know, but he's completely forcing it this quarter.

That was a nice pass by him!

Isak_Borg

25 million Lin on the bench in the 4th... so sad.

Homey making that money son!

Sucks that you paid so much for someone that just isn't producing at the level you thought he was going to. I still think he should have stayed with the Knicks, would have grown into an amazing player under the tutelage of J.Kidd.

STAT's moves aren't bad, he just needs more time. Also this Knicks D is so bad.

BOX OUT GODDAMIT. How hard is it to put your back between your man and the rim?

Matrix

ewwww Sessions

Top Bottom