• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Who's worse? Monta? He draws fouls and gets to the line more, Rudy can't even do that as well.

The only other volume guy who has a worse TS% is Dion Waiters and he's a rookie that everyone besides Neocavs knew would be garbage.

Monta, Love, Gordon, Cousins, Waiters, Bargnani, Derozan

Team looks fucking fantastic today, let's get more of these day games going.

And more 3 day weekends while we're at it.

You're playing the Rockets, though. They always start terribly and lately have been finishing terribly as well.

Edit: I didn't know Jannero Pargo still played for the Hawks. He's had a very long run as a role-player. I've always pulled for him since he was at Arkansas.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God.... the Rockets have become hot garbage. It's like the Texans late season stench infected them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not even sure what McHale is doing these days. The PFs are spending way too much time @ the 3pt line

The whole team doesn't make sense right now :\

Matrix

Christ someone teach this Rockets team how to hold onto the ball and play D.

So it's Parsons vs the Bobcats today. Good luck Chandler!

Matrix

no more parsons gifs?

tumblr_mbiz2kM6A71rpxs07o1_500.gif

Matrix

is greg smith injured? whys aldrich in

Great guy... crappy coach who sucks with rotations and plays the wrong people.

No reason Aldrich should see the floor.

Matrix

Rockets D - give up easy basket
Rockets O - Turnover 90% of the time

rinse and repeat.

Rockets D - give up easy basket
Rockets O - Turnover 90% of the time

rinse and repeat.

I thought you guys would be drafting in the top 8, even after signing Harden. So in my opinion you've overachieved big time. You're the youngest team in the league with tons of cap space too. We're in the same boat, but your team has a legit all-star already. So in other words, what are you complaining about?

thekad

Banned
I thought you guys would be drafting in the top 8, even after signing Harden. So in my opinion you've overachieved big time. You're the youngest team in the league with tons of cap space too. We're in the same boat, but your team has a legit all-star already. So in other words, what are you complaining about?
Losing by double digits to the Bobcats. Plenty to complain about that.

Matrix

Complaining about the coach, who was crappy last year with his rotations etc and we didn't have the youngest team in the league.

Also I have left over Texans range, it's going towards the Rockets now cause the Asstros are a failure and that's a given.

Matrix

edit- wtf double post

seriously I know Toney Douglas stinks, but he was having a decent year for him and shooting the 3 well and now he's benched for this rookie smh Also Patterson starting is a joke.

Complaining about the coach, who was crappy last year with his rotations etc and we didn't have the youngest team in the league.

Also I have left over Texans range, it's going towards the Rockets now cause the Asstros are a failure and that's a given.

The Astros should get most of that attention, what the fuck happened to them?

Matrix

The Astros should get most of that attention, what the fuck happened to them?

Crappy managing of the franchise by the previous owner and god awful GM/manager/ and players signings while depleting the farm system and not building it up over the years destroyed them.

Then we have a new owner who bent over and let Bud Selig take our pathetic franchise over to the AL where they will be even worse.

Crappy managing of the franchise by the previous owner and god awful GM/manager/ and players signings while depleting the farm system and not building it up over the years destroyed them.

Then we have a new owner who bent over and let Bud Selig take our pathetic franchise over to the AL where they will be even worse.

I'm completely out of the loop then. I had no idea the Stros were moving to the AL, wtf?

Matrix

I'm completely out of the loop then. I had no idea the Stros were moving to the AL, wtf?

haha that you are. They also have new uni's and the logo is back to an H.

"Really puts it into context.. Rockets are about to lose 8 straight and lakers are still 2 games behind?

Lolz "

That sums up how sad the Lakers are and they have SUPERSTARS

Top Bottom