• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm an unbiased fan. I don't like players who score by diving into the paint fishing for fouls

It's not his fault he gets past practically every player that guards him even though he goes to the left 99% of the time. He doesn't go fishing for fouls, he goes in strong with force and he either gets fouled, makes the shot or sadly misses the lay up point blank lately. Bunch of weak ass pussy two guards in the league these days anyway and with no hand checking allowed any longer... a guard like him can get inside all day at will.

So he's just supposed to miss jump shots all day like Kobe does these days and not try to get into the paint when his outside shot isn't falling?

Also blame the refs, don't hate on the player. Harden isn't some ahole compared to all the superstars in the league... some who happen to be on your team.

These Knicks/Nets games have always been pretty close, even the one where Knicks blew them out it was close until the 7-8 minute mark in the 4th I think.

Isak_Borg

These Knicks/Nets games have always been pretty close, even the one where Knicks blew them out it was close until the 7-8 minute mark in the 4th I think.

Knicks are clearly the superior team in this matchup and should be able to win this one. The real test is the next game against the Celtics.

Seriously, someone needs to give Carmelo help. JR is being JR, Kidd is half dead with the minutes he's played and STAT is trying but is sadly missing alot of his lift.

EDIT: DAMMIT STAT YOU HAD A DUNK!

Top Bottom