• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Monta Ellis got a huge ovation when the Bucks returned last week. Epke Udoh got polite applause.

Mike Dunleavy, who hasn't played with the Warriors since January 2007 was booed unmercifully in the same game

Why?

Because Fuck Duke. That's why.

linsivvi

linsivvi, are you prepared for the possibility of Chris Wallace winning executive of the year because of Hollinger's moves while Hollinger's other favorite team (the Nuggets) surges to 55 wins despite an 18-16 start to the season?

Are the Nuggets 2nd seed? Y/N?

Hollinger got Memphis Marc Gasol, Zbo and Mike Conley?

If you're gonna crown a stats head this season, give it to Morey. He deserves it.

SamuraiX-

Would someone care to explain to me how in the loving fuck the Kings found themselves on the less common end of a 50-point blowout tonight?

Contract the Bulls.

I guess having those 2 All Stars on the roster sure went a long way.
LOFUCKINGL

You people are as bad as fucking ESPN.

Grizz just beat the clippers in the best game of the night and you're talking about kobe and melo?

Grizz have now won 14 of their last 15. Only game they lost was to miami @ miami.

They're shaping up pretty well after their initial emo period post-gay.

Hardly.

It's bad because that action happens regularly and guys should be suspended for it. I don't think that that one in particular was as deliberate as you'd like to make it out to be. There's no second move of the foot to be directly under, he just jumped in that direction. There's been far more blatant ones than that.

No one cares about The Grizz.

Would someone care to explain to me how in the loving fuck the Kings found themselves on the less common end of a 50-point blowout tonight?

Contract the Bulls.

LOFUCKINGL

Yo man!

My NBA enemy but my TWD brother!

Without going into specifics here, how are you feeling about this season so far?

Contract the Bulls.

LOFUCKINGL

Bulls shot 38%, 9% from three (2-21).

Bellineli had no points on 9 shots and +/- of -35

Cousins didn't play

Boozer led his team in assists

What a game.

Nori Chan

Contract the Bulls.

LOFUCKINGL
at least you're happy

SamuraiX-

Yo man!

My NBA enemy but my TWD brother!

Without going into specifics here, how are you feeling about this season so far?

*brobump*

I'm enjoying it a lot. I feel like there has been quite a bit of wasted potential and I admit to letting the hype get the best of me and thereby causing some disappointment. Overall, I think I'm enjoying it a lot more when I try to avoid making comparisons to the comic. lol

What about you? Season 4 should be promising given the quality of the episodes when that have been directed by the new showrunner.

Bulls shot 38%, 9% from three (2-21).

Bellineli had no points on 9 shots and +/- of -35

Cousins didn't play

Boozer led his team in assists

What a game.

lawd

*brobump*

I'm enjoying it a lot. I feel like there has been quite a bit of wasted potential and I admit to letting the hype get the best of me and thereby causing some disappointment. Overall, I think I'm enjoying it a lot more when I try to avoid making comparisons to the comic. lol

What about you? Season 4 should be promising given the quality of the episodes when that have been directed by the new showrunner.

I fucking hate
Andrea

SO
FUCKING
MUCH

SamuraiX-

I fucking hate
Andrea

SO
FUCKING
MUCH

hahahah

I felt the same up until probably episode 311 when she first visits the prison. I've slowly begun to tolerate her again but good lawd if they gave awards out for character assassinations, TWD writers would take the fucking Oscar.

hahahah

I felt the same up until probably episode 311 when she first visits the prison. I've slowly begun to tolerate her again but good lawd if they gave awards out for character assassinations, TWD writers would take the fucking Oscar.

Preach.

And they have the nerve to troll me with the worst character evah still showing up from beyond the grave as a got damn ghost, still wasting episode time.

exarkun

Monta Ellis got a huge ovation when the Bucks returned last week. Epke Udoh got polite applause.

Mike Dunleavy, who hasn't played with the Warriors since January 2007 was booed unmercifully in the same game

Wtf. How does this make sense? Hes a bad-ish white basketball player. Why would you boo that?

I get the Monta and the Lamar and maaayyybe Amare. I just wish more players would be that amicable with the fans when they leave. Love to see it. Rangers and Josh Hamilton? Shit is gonna be stupid.

giri

No one cares about the grizz

LoL bandwagoner coming in and bashing a title contender because his irrelevant team got an injury.

Everyone cares about the grizz. Their series with the Thunder, Spurs, and Clippers the last few years have been extremely awesome.

Babalu.

Vanessa Bryant instagram'd kobes ankle

http://instagram.com/p/W06LtfGIa4/

acIqxEE.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ugh, yea he's not coming back soon.

"#CountonKobe to go #Beastmode"

on that ankle? :\

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Give it a day and it'll be even bigger.

Fuck, I can understand Kobe's frustration. Getting undercut like that by Jones... that's a dick move man.

For real. It's one of the very few things that if you can stand afterwards you're ready to fight a guy over.

I've had it happen to me 2 times back when I used to ball, once by a teammate and once by the opposing team. The teammate one wasn't too bad but he got an earful but the opposing team one I almost blacked out from how much pain I was in.

Nash and Pau are.going to have to ball out on offense for the Lakers to stay in it. That said the Jazz are tanking and the Blazers are about to sit Batum, so their competition isn't what it was earlier in the season.

Lakers "forced" to run the offense through Nash and Dwight now.

Watch them win every game from here on out.

ib09CxXGau9IlJ_medium.gif

Wall playing at multiple speeds again like he did early on in the season.

I don't know why he can't always play that way :(

linsivvi

Lakers "forced" to run the offense through Nash and Dwight now.

Watch them win every game from here on out.

Not going to happen with this coach.

It's gonna be 40 3's every game super small ball.

Rockets and Knicks are on notice. We are gunning for your 3 point FGA record.

yo

tank game is fucking crazy right now

you can literally go from the third overall to eight with one win

There are like 6 teams all around 21-22 wins

oh my god

yo

tank game is fucking crazy right now

you can literally go from the third overall to eight with one win

There are like 6 teams all around 21-22 wins

oh my god

I was just looking at that myself. Wizards aren't looking too good on that front, only other teams playing as well are the Kings and Cavs. The Cavs are sitting Kyrie too. The Pistons and Suns have made moves to tank already as well. I predict you'll end up at the 5 or 6 spot depending on how things shake out with the Pelicans and Cavs.

Top Bottom