• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Noirulus

I can't.... Is that an off screen photo taken of a tweet thats then run through an instagram filter?

He has a right to be IMO. He is right that they aren't playing horribly, and its more than a little weird to see the crowd react like that at home.

It was the worst I had seen since that Knicks game in Toronto where Lin hit that buzzer beater.

Eh. That one was understandable because it was Asian Heritage night at Toronto and Lin was the #1 story in sports at the time.

For Corbin, the greater issue is guards penetrating the perimeter for easy shots at the basket.

"I’m more concerned with guys getting blow-bys," he said. "It starts on the ball."

Corbin said poor defense from the guards "puts a lot more pressure on all of the other defense." Players getting cleanly screened off puts "the big guys ... at a disadvantage because that’s a small guy going at a big."

Not sure you can really be upset about guard defense when you benched Alec Burks for most of the season and are starting ***** ****. Corbin's defenses of players always make him look incompetent.

According to the Texas Legends, former Maverick Delonte West will suit up for the D-League team in Frisco on Saturday night. He has not played in a game this season for anybody. The Legends host Santa Cruz at 7 p..m. at Dr Pepper Arena in Frisco. The team’s release says, in part: West (6-4, 180, St. Joseph’s) was selected 24th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2004 NBA Draft. West played in Boston for three years averaging 12.25 pts, 3 reb, and 4.4 ast his third season. Following that, West was traded to Cleveland where he played for three years before returning to Boston for the 2010-11 season and then to Dallas where he averaged 9.5 pts, 2.3 reb, and 3.1 ast last season. West helped his team to post-season play in six of his eight seasons in the NBA.
Knick scouts @ the game lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
the morris twins fucking suck

wall will not be outsucked though. not tonight...

DY_nasty

Haddadi is like... Ajinca tier

This dude is terrible.

he's been nothing but awful in everything he's attempted to do in this game wtf

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Haddadi is like... Ajinca tier

This dude is terrible.

he's been nothing but awful in everything he's attempted to do in this game wtf

The whole Suns roster is pretty atrocious.

Except Jared Dudley. He can play on my team any day. And I guess Dragic is alright.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Wes been playing better lately...statswise at least.

then again..not saying much.

Glad we "dodged" that bullet. Doug loved him.

He apparently killed it in his Wolves workout, so it makes sense that somebody would love him after seeing him that kind of environment. I mean, he definitely looks like he should be awesome, the form on his jumper looks really good.

But he just can't play. And I'm not taking a couple of games where his jumper is falling as evidence that he can.

He apparently killed it in his Wolves workout, so it makes sense that somebody would love him after seeing him that kind of environment. I mean, he definitely looks like he should be awesome, the form on his jumper looks really good.

But he just can't play. And I'm not taking a couple of games where his jumper is falling as evidence that he can.

Someone will tho.

All it takes is one.

DY_nasty

Its like Biyombo sees a jumpshooting PF and pops cyanide pills instinctively...

DY_nasty

Pargo is already better than Sessions because he doesn't pretend to be a point guard

championship week has somewhat vindicated those who hate this draft class, all the top prospects were bad to mediocre today and yesterday

i still believe though

championship week has somewhat vindicated those who hate this draft class, all the top prospects were bad to mediocre today and yesterday

i still believe though

You have no choice but to believe.

Better hope yall get the one "star" every draft has.

otherwise it's a bunch of roleplayers and projects.

yay

DY_nasty

Wow

Kemba literally placed Biyombo everywhere he needed to be on a defensive possession while guarding his own man - then goes down the court on offense and spoonfeeds Biz under the rim while being trapped himself

of course biz misses

How Kemba has any fucks to give is just wow

Anthony Bennett was pretty good in the MWC tournament until he decided that he was the best three point shooter ever and just started chucking.

He's probably going to bust, but at least he moved on defense a few times.

Top Bottom