• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
A PST time zone plea:

Most games are happening while I'm at work. We've got a pact in the office to not share scores as many of us are going to watch recordings when we get home. I'd like to still go to my Subscribed threads, though, without being spoiled. Do I have to remove this thread or would it be possible to just not include immediate results in the thread title? Surely I'm not the only one affected.

Elchele

A PST time zone plea:

Most games are happening while I'm at work. We've got a pact in the office to not share scores as many of us are going to watch recordings when we get home. I'd like to still go to my Subscribed threads, though, without being spoiled. Do I have to remove this thread or would it be possible to just not include immediate results in the thread title? Surely I'm not the only one affected.

remove this thread from your subscriptions.

Jarnet87

I thought Croatia could have controlled the midfield better, but they seemed more content to sit back and then play it wide. Rakitic and Kovavic were nothing special in the middle, but again I think they would have played better had Croatia planned on playing through the middle. Tough break with the penalty, lets see how they rebound against Mexico and Cameroon.

A PST time zone plea:

unsubscribe.

Timurid

Just said that, if that's what the World Cup will be about, they might as well pack up and go home. Poor guy.

It must be so hard for the players to resist the temptation to just punch those corrupt refs in their fucking faces at times.
This is rich coming from Rube supporter. :lol

QrvZmma.gif

Meier

Obviously just a rumor at this point, but pretty interesting news about 2022:

@ESPN_JorgeRamos
Via @ESPN_JorgeRamos: ALERTA: #FIFA llamó a #USSoccer para que tenga listo un Comité Organizador para el 2022. No habría #Mundial en #Qatar

Via @ESPN_JorgeRamos: alert: #FIFA called #USSoccer to have ready an organizing Committee for 2022. There would be no #WorldCup in #Qatar

$200

Banned

@ESPN_JorgeRamos
Via @ESPN_JorgeRamos: ALERTA: #FIFA llamó a #USSoccer para que tenga listo un Comité Organizador para el 2022. No habría #Mundial en #Qatar

Via @ESPN_JorgeRamos: alert: #FIFA called #USSoccer to have ready an organizing Committee for 2022. There would be no #WorldCup in #Qatar

Would rather they give it to us, but US is fine too.

Tekniqs

@ESPN_JorgeRamos

that's good news if true

Ninman

Croatia played "well", their GK is crap, the penalty was bullshit, the foul on julio cesar was a good call.
Brazil was better, did brazil deserved to win? no.

WriterGK

Croatia played "well", their GK is crap, the penalty was bullshit, the foul on julio cesar was a good call.
Brazil was better, did brazil deserved to win? no.

I disagree. There was no foul on Julio Cesar. And Brazil got lucky with the Neymar elbow as well and a foul before the 3-1 from Oscar.

This is rich coming from Rube supporter. :lol
Well during some Juve-Catania, I think it was last year, I actually stopped watching because I was disgusted at how we were cheating our way to victory. Thankfully I don't have to do it very often, but at least I put my money where my mouth is ;)

Cheating against Toro is always a pleasure tho

And whatever happened in 2006, we more than abundantly paid our dues. Which is something South Korea, or potentially Brazil if they bribe their way to the final, which is the only way I can see them winning the cup, will never do.

I mean, do they really have no gk better than Julio Cesar? Guy wasn't even good enough for QPR ffs

Really fucked up way to deal with that protester...
That said, they were trying to get to (and block) the "Avenida Radial Leste", which is probably the main access to the Stadium.
If they did get to that point, it would have been really horrible.

I undestand that the police had to do something and I`m glad they did, but that particular spraying is just cruel.

I mean, do they really have no gk better than Julio Cesar? Guy wasn't even good enough for QPR ffs

Yes we do. Both backups on the team: Jefferson (Bootafogo) and Victor (Atletico Mineiro), and also Diego Alves (Valencia) and Fabio (Cruzeiro).

Felipão just likes J. Cesar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom