• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabouter

Line up for the Dutch tonight:
e30ed131-61e2-475c-95de-47dd025b8d91_OranjevsSpanje_tussenbeeld_v3.jpg

source (Dutch)
I was looking at our line-up in '98 just now. What happened to Dutch football? Goddamn.

$200

Banned
I just learned that the Chile backline is, well...really short. Maybe we do have a chance afterall considering how much we like to score from headers.

Linius

I was looking at our line-up in '98 just now. What happened to Dutch football? Goddamn.

Small country, great generations come and go. Shouldn't be a big surprise.

Only worry at the moment is that due to money we're also falling more behind with club football and we must hope that's not gonna have it's effect on the national team as well. Too many talented players leaving the country before they even properly played Eredivisie football to fail at big clubs seems to be the trend lately :(

Donos

Robben got this

dat avatar.
OEZJFa7.jpg

That reminds me of that nasty WM spain-netherlands final. Dropkicks where served from de jong.
Going to see Spain - Netherlands in Madrid today. We have to search a good public viewing spot. Does anyone know a good one?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
You are the worst person ever.

No, that's Robben for aiming at the 1,5 cm2 that's Casillas' pinky toe instead of the 18m2 of goal behind Casillas.

Let me clarify; Robben has to score or assist every goddamn Dutch goal this tournament up untill a victory in the finals for me to ever forgive him for the South Africa 2010 Incident.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Mex vs Cam will be interesting to watch more to see how Group A ranking will be.

Spain vs Netherlands will be HYPE

I'm already nervous for tonight. I have no clue how this team will hold up against Spain.
But i put my faith in the almighty LvG

I will be rooting for you guys

neorej

ERMYGERD!

It still hurts. Robben must watch this over and over in the bus to the game. In the locker room, they must show this on every wall. When he goes to the bathroom, Louis van Gaal needs to stand outside and ask him to aim in the bowl instead of Casillas' toes. Let the rage flow, unleash the fury, MAKE ROBBEN ROAR!

panty

Fuck the Netherlands. I don't want Spain to win the WC but fuck the Oranges.

Fuck Robben and fuck everybody else.

Also yesterday's ref was a big pile of shit. Way to start the tournament with a bribed ref.

neorej

ERMYGERD!

Also yesterday's ref was a big pile of shit. Way to start the tournament with a bribed ref.

don't hold back, tell us how you really feel, brah.

Dont worry, one of them will get knocked out by Brazil in the second round.

cremino

Small country, great generations come and go. Shouldn't be a big surprise.

Only worry at the moment is that due to money we're also falling more behind with club football and we must hope that's not gonna have it's effect on the national team as well. Too many talented players leaving the country before they even properly played Eredivisie football to fail at big clubs seems to be the trend lately :(

France had the same problem until the rise of PSG and Monaco and it didn't really affect their national team although it's a bigger nation than Holland

Arjen

You sound mad breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom