• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That spray paint is awesome, I've been seeing it for years in Argentina and Mexico leagues, no idea why it's not widespread use yet.

Yeah I've also seen it in the Argentine league and wondered why it isn't used more elsewhere. Such a simply solution to a quite annoying problem.

Peco

7tL1vkE.jpg

q0CNAkI.jpg

Thank you Zdeněk.

Askani

SO WHEN THE FUCK IS THE ALTIDORE BIT GOING TO CHANGE.
LLShC.gif

Hey...hey...HEY! Sit down, be quiet, and stop getting uppity! I wrote that when he was in the slump. It's not my fault he scored after it was submitted. Maybe if he wanted good bits on the internets he shouldn't have waited to scored for 6 months! Maybe place the blame at his feet. No, literally, right at his feet. It's not like he can do anything with it once things are at his feet.

I'm getting to it. Giving Wes a break since he just crammed that whole OT together. :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man if Argentina wins in Brazil... oh damn.
Im gonna be partyin' in the Obelisco for sure.

TsuXna

I live in England and people absolutely have no faith in their team xD I can't say that about all people living in England, but the majority of them seems to don't believe in their team, its quite funny the way they talk about them, gives me lolz everytime :3

Myself dunno who I support, can't give my heart to any country, but have faith in Germany. They have a lot of players i fancy. Last world cup i was fascinated by Gahna football team so i've supported them all the way till the end and match against Uruguay was so...nerve wrecking ><

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
That would be gli Azzurri. We play to win, which is the only thing that matters. It ain't about making neutrals fall in love with you or showing heart. The only thing that matters and taking the trophy back to your homeland.

disgusting.

Peco

time will tell. It will definitely be remembered but I think people still remember him as a great footballer (who headbutted someone). Whereas Baggio is remembered for that penalty.

Pretty sure people remember Baggio as a great footballer too.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Brazil-GAF here, but personally rooting for Argentina or Germany to win.

Also, amazing that from 12th until the 26th we will have three matches per day.

norinrad

I think Ghana is going to top their group. People always underrate them and they always seem to slip through unlike Ivory Coast who always disappoint.

I'm so pumped for all the games.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
oh yeah, Brazil, the richest nation in the planet, bought the WC

real talk man, don't waste time thinking about conspiracy theoryes and just enjoy the matches, they'll all be awesome I promise ;D

Yeah, by that logic USA should have won a WC by now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom