• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

ibmiJh3IGDw8rx.gif

Hugo Almeida looks like such a stereotypical Portuguese dude with that mustache.

Picking the mustache after scoring is so manly, goddamn! Tom Selleck would be proud

LuuKyK

I saw Sara Carbonero lunching yesterday. ;-;

I didnt notice at first, but then I saw some stalkers taking photos from behind the desk and was like wtf are they doing? Then I saw her in all her glory. Rumors say that she is in the same hotel that Shakira is/will be in. My insider infos... they are unparalelled.

Santiako

I saw Sara Carbonero lunching yesterday. ;-;

I didnt notice at first, but then I saw some stalkers taking photos from behind the desk and was like wtf are they doing? Then I saw her in all her glory. Rumors say that she is in the same hotel that Shakira is/will be in. My insider infos... they are unparalelled.

She is super hot, but she's a terrible journalist.
saraCelebritil.jpg

Lol at Americans predicting their own team as WC winners. They really do know nothing about football do they.

Also apparently everyone is South America hates Argentina's guts.

Horseress

I'm rooting for 'Murica, but I don't see where we are going to get even a single point. Maybe against Ghana...

I see it this way: it's just one game against Portugal and Germany. In a best of 3 they would lose for sure, but it's one game, anything can happen. That's why football is so beautiful, there are favorites, but shit happens ALL the time

It's the world cup, big names always exit at the group stage. Don't see why it can't be Portugal. USA shouldn't be confident exactly, but there is hope. And while there's hope, they can never destroy us.

Really think Colombia will have a good World Cup. They should top their group, and hopefully make the quarters where they'll give Brazil a tough game.

James Rodriguez could potentially be one of the names of the tournament, and Cuadrado is set to impress too. Wouldn't surprise me if one of their strikers went home with the Bronze or Silver boot either.

norinrad

I find every country that doesn't predict their own team as the winning one to be super lame, HAVE SOME FAITH PEOPLE (even if you don't have a chance)

Some how i doubt people in, Costa Rica, Japan, Ecuador or even Japan are predicting they can win the world cup.

Pizza Time!

BrazilianPizzasmall.gif

But annoyed Scotland never made it... Last time was 1998 and I was at school and remembered it...

Will be cheering on England, but have Brazil in sweepstake...

Will have the volume off and music on during the games... commentators in the UK are so annoying and the reason people who aren't English get annoyed as they always mention England in someway

I don't think I've ever seen anyone here go: "Well, those Iranians sure are a bunch of cunts."
I mean, we've got Germans to hate god dammit!
Yeah , those "most disliked country" answers seem off somehow.

I have no idea why people here in Italy would root against the US and Iran, for instance, I would expect most football fans to mention the likes of South Korea (because fuck them, wretched cheaters), France, Spain (for the defeats we suffered against them in recent years). Pretty sure most people don't even know Iran are gonna play in Brazil.

Arjen

I don't think I've ever seen anyone here go: "Well, those Iranians sure are a bunch of cunts."
I mean, we've got Germans to hate god dammit!

I only know 1 Iranian, my neighbour, and he's a great dude. I feel kind of sad for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom