• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I forgot all about the Australia game.

Then again it was on at 9am here, and I went to bed at 5-6am after the Netherlands game.

caesar

Banned
He just needs to understand Serie A. Yes, that's it.

14 caps 2 goals

untitled-13uxu01.gif

$200

Banned
12 and a half hours until England Lols.

I can't wait. Whatever happens the game will be glorious.

As a neutral I think Italy will finish below England and Uruguay. They've gone 7 games without win, last one was a draw with Luxembourg last week. I don't know how they are expecting things to suddenly turn around here...

Incredible by Holland.

Casillas had one his all-time worst nights, but I'd only chalk the 4th goal as a true blunder in truth. Dude is still leaving an insane legacy behind, both in club and national level. Also, Spain can still qualify.

Side-note, shit like this is why he was always so highly rated.

casillas-save-against-sevilla-o.gif

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif
iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif
iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif
uIacGvz.jpg
iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif
iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif
iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

The World Cup is the best thing. No quantifiers. It's just the best.

A bit scared of Van Gaal's Man Utd now, tbh. Robben is a beast, as is Van Persie.

Balls to Moreno, bring me the Blind

The Cowboy

All set for the England match now, made 3 bets using various sites/offers to make it so no matter the outcome I'll profit. If England win I'll make £20 profit, if its a draw I'll make £14 profit and if Italy win I'll make a whopping £1.20 profit :D.

Come on ENGLAND!!!.

We agree on plenty

Totti>Del Piero, Liverpool>Man Utd, Sturridge>Italy's attackers

Proper nervous about tonight's match

I was extremely confident at the start of the week that we would not get beat, but that pitch has left me nervous too..

England should still be able to run and dribble with the ball on that pitch, although control will be a tad harder. But our whole game is built on passing and if the pitch negates that then we have no Plan B.

I was extremely confident at the start of the week that we would not get beat, but that pitch has left me nervous too..

England should still be able to run and dribble with the ball on that pitch, although control will be a tad harder. But our whole game is built on passing and if the pitch negates that then we have no Plan B.

Plan A) Win with your own ability and style
Plan B) Win by taking advantage of Hodgson's mentality

Simple

Sterling isn't going to play, Welbeck will be favoured. If this doesn't work and we look predictably laboured and incompetent in attack, everyone will be on Hodgson's back already, and he'll deserve it if he we fuck up due to him vuluntarily hamstringing our attack like this.

Juicy Bob

Holy shit, guys. I had this ridiculously crazy dream last night that the Netherlands beat Spain 5-1 and Van Persie scored this like spectacular diving header and Casillas messed-up a back pass and gave away a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom