• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard all morning at the RaiSport talk show, a lot of people think we are better off without him.

Buffon is not as great as he once was, and Sirigu has him beat in terms of talent these days, but his presence and authority on the pitch is so important and will be a huge blow to us.

Fox318

aDvNdUB.png

Fireblend

Banned
Prediction time! Gotta offset that anti Costa Rican negativity
with blind denial

Japan - Ivory Coast : 3-1
Greece - Colombia : 1-2
England - Italy : 1-2
Costa Rica - Uruguay : 2-0

Our goalkeeper is GOAT. Not letting anything through today.

cremino

England will be very dangerous with their counterattacks and our defence is slow...I hope our midfield wil be tight as fuck or otherwisw there will be too many holes in defence

The bus is going to the stadium.

OMG OMG OMG

This was Bacca, 6 years ago
3EB.jpg

This is Bacca today. UEL champion, best player in Jupiter League, best new signing in La Liga and in the best 11 team

carlos-bacca_1402063532.jpg

Sigh I wish I had more money, there is a bar in front of my house that is broadcasting all the matches, but everything there is so expensive that I shudder just thinking about staying there a whole day. Probably some foreigners will be there though, it is quite good actually.

Dilly

Banned
The bus is going to the stadium.

OMG OMG OMG

This was Bacca, 6 years ago
3EB.jpg

This is Bacca today. UEL champion, best player in Jupiter League, best new signing in La Liga and in the best 11 team

carlos-bacca_1402063532.jpg

One thing Club Brugge got right in the last 8 years.

It's uh, Jupiler League though. Less planets, more beer.

Everyone is seeing a great match in England vs Italy but to be honest I see a big chance it will either be a dissapointment or a match that'll turn into 2-2.

Everyone is seeing a great match in England vs Italy but to be honest I see a big chance it will either be a dissapointment or a match that'll turn into 2-2.

If that 2-2 ends up while being a hard fought match, with twists and turns all around, I wouldn't get mad, I love to watch great shows.

Arksy

I don't follow football. I don't know how the offside rule works still. I don't know who the players are and if they're any good. (Does Pele still play? I hear he's good huehuehue). Here are my gut instinct tips.

COL v GRE - 2:1

URU v CRC - 3:1

ENG v ITA - 1:0 (GO ENGLAND! Woo!!! Chances are Italy will dive themselves to a win though).

CIV v JPN - 1:2

1-0 to the Italians

Australia has a better chance of winning the World Cup than England winning this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom